Twero Celebrates 1st Anniversary, Reports Million-User Milestone

Twero Celebrates 1st Anniversary, Reports Million-User Milestone

LOS ANGELES — On Friday, Twero’s adult social media platform will celebrate its first anniversary.

According to the company, within this very saturated market, platforms come and go, so the success of its first year is recognized as an amazing accomplishment by the entire Twero team, which quickly grew the site in a matter of weeks to 100,000 active members, winning an award as best emerging platform.

For his part, Managing Director and co-founder Mike de Jong is happy with the results so far and says this first year was full of learning and listening to the site’s appreciated performers and members.

“In 2019,” De Jong says, “it’s time to take the next steps and we couldn’t have asked for a better start.”

In January, Twero also reports reaching the million-user milestone.  

“Conquering these feats has given us two reasons to celebrate and we would like to do that with the ones that have helped us to realize this amazing performance,” De Jong adds. “We are going to reward our members and performers with amazing win actions and will offer spectacular discounts to our loyal members during the entire month of February.”

In celebration, Twero is temporarily raising its PPL payouts for partners and affiliates.

For more information, click here or email support@twero.com.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

FTC Promises 'Vigorous' TAKE IT DOWN Act Enforcement

The Federal Trade Commission is warning platforms that the agency will strongly enforce the notice-and-removal requirements of the TAKE IT DOWN Act, which go into effect next week on May 19.

Show More