Larry Flynt’s Attorney Calls Jimmy Flynt’s Suit ‘Frivolous’

CINCINNATI  — In response to the lawsuit filed last week by Jimmy Flynt against Larry Flynt, attorneys for Larry Flynt and Flynt Management Group say they are confident that they will prevail in the case.

“Jimmy’s baseless claims have already been rejected by two different judges, and we are confident that his latest desperate attempt to harass Mr. Flynt will be similarly dismissed,” attorneys Amanda Lenhart, Dinsmore & Shohl said in a statement.

They added that Larry Flynt has helped Jimmy for many years and Jimmy has always acknowledged that he was merely an at-will employee for Larry Flynt. 

“It is disappointing, though not surprising, that Jimmy has rewarded Mr. Flynt’s generosity with frivolous litigation,” the statement said.

“Mr. Flynt looks forward to fully and finally defeating Jimmy’s claims so that he can return his attention to more important efforts.” 

Jimmy Flynt filed the $20 million suit against Flynt Management Group claiming wrongful discharge from the company and that Larry Flynt cut him out of the business.

Jimmy Flynt also filed a second federal suit targeting his attorneys Paul Cambria Jr. and four others, claiming they allegedly facilitated his firing and failed to protect his business interests.

Jimmy Flynt’s attorney was unavailable to XBIZ for additional comment by post time.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Ofcom Fines Kick Online Entertainment $1 Million for AV Noncompliance

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Thursday fined Kick Online Entertainment 800,000 pounds (more than $1 million) for failing to implement age checks as required for compliance with the Online Safety Act.

FSC Details Legislative Outlook for 2026

The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) has laid out the legislative outlook for the industry in 2026.

Judge Dismisses NCOSE-Backed Suits Against Adult Sites Over Kansas AV Law

A federal judge on Tuesday dismissed lawsuits brought against two adult websites in Kansas for alleged violations of the state’s age verification law.

Aylo/SWOP Panel Spotlights Creators' Struggle for Digital, Financial Rights

Aylo and Sex Workers Outreach Project (SWOP) Behind Bars presented, on Tuesday, an online panel on creators’ rights, debanking and deplatforming.

AV Bulletin: Canada, Italy, Australia Updates

Since the Supreme Court’s decision in Free Speech Coalition v. Paxton, more state age verification laws have been enacted around the United States, as well as proposed at the federal level and in other countries. This roundup provides an update on the latest news and developments on the age verification front as it impacts the adult industry.

Virginia 'Porn Tax' Bill Delayed Until 2027

A Virginia House of Delegates subcommittee on Monday voted to postpone until next year consideration of a bill that would impose a 10% tax on the gross receipts of adult websites doing business in that state.

Virginia Becomes Latest State to Weigh 'Porn Tax'

The Virginia House of Delegates is considering a bill that would impose a 10% tax on the gross receipts of adult websites doing business in that state.

UPDATED: Arcom Threatens to Block, Delist 2 Adult Sites Over AV Violation

French media regulator Arcom has sent enforcement notices to the operators of two adult websites that the agency says have failed to implement age verification as required under France’s Security and Regulation of the Digital Space (SREN) law.

Show More