Porn Star Capri Anderson to Sue Charlie Sheen

LOS ANGELES — Porn star Capri Anderson is set to file civil and criminal lawsuits against actor Charlie Sheen claiming he tried to choke her in his room at the Plaza Hotel in New York City after a dinner date in October.

Anderson made the claim on the "Good Morning America" TV show today.

According to reports, she also claims that she was offered $20,000 "in a text message" to keep quite about Sheen’s meltdown at the hotel last month.

Sheen hired Anderson for $3,500 to escort him to dinner and Anderson later willingly went to his Plaza hotel room. But shortly after a romantic moment when Sheen requested a massage sans Anderson's dress, the situation turned ugly.

The 22-year-old Anderson said she was then plunged into a night of debauchery that included Sheen hurling a lamp, calling her a whore and snorting a white powder.

"When I became really uncomfortable is when he put his hands around my neck," she said.

Anderson said she locked herself in the bathroom and according to her lawyer Keith M. Davidson, Sheen threw “himself into the door,” shouting “let me in, let me in, I’ll kill you, let me in.”

She also claims she was never paid for her escort services.

When the cops arrived, Anderson was locked in the bathroom and Sheen was taken to a nearby hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

Anderson is expected to file a civil suit against Sheen in Los Angeles Superior Court and at post time it was reported that Anderson was filing a criminal complaint with New York City police.

But Sheen’s not taking the accusations lying down. Sheen’s manager, Mark Burg, told TMZ, "This is a woman who, for the right amount of money, sleeps with strangers."

And Sheen's lawyer, Yale Galanter, has called Anderson a gold-digging liar.

"These allegations against Mr. Sheen are completely false, and are a blatant attempt to cash in on his celebrity. We will defend this lawsuit vigorously and will never pay her a dime,” Galanter said in a statement.

She added, “Ms. Capri never made any allegation of wrongful conduct... the night of the incident. She has posted on her website that she was ‘fine’ after the incident."

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Nexus Expands 'Bendz' Collection

Nexus has introduced a collection of anal plugs from its Bendz line.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

Reagan Foxx Headlines 'Mom's Little Cuck' From Reality Junkies

2023 XMAs MILF Performer of the Year Reagan Foxx toplines "Mom’s Little Cuck" from Mile High Media studio imprint Reality Junkies.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Orion Debuts 2 New Styles From Cottelli Lingerie

Orion Wholesale has introduced two new styles from its Cottelli Lingerie line.

Clémence Audiard on Blending Gonzo With High-Style Eroticism

There's an unmistakable radiance that surrounds Clémence Audiard — a glow born of the power to manifest her own vision. With Clemence Crave, her self-funded and self-directed production house, Audiard has sculpted a universe entirely her own.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Magic Silk Expands 'Exposed' Line With 'Sinful' Collection

Magic Silk has expanded its Exposed line of lingerie with the Sinful collection.

Sofie Marie Makes Her WIFEY Debut

Sofie Marie stars with her husband Spike, Dan Damage, and Isiah Maxwell in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint WIFEY.

Show More