Tony Cochi Joins Penthouse as New Broadcast President

Tony Cochi Joins Penthouse as New Broadcast President

LOS ANGELES — Veteran industry exec Tony Cochi has joined Penthouse as its new president of worldwide broadcasting.

Cochi previously served for seven years as executive VP of broadcasting with Hustler/LFP, where he oversaw global operations and an expansion of the LFP broadcasting and internet divisions; prior to that, he launched Vivid to television as that company's EVP of worldwide distribution and new business development.

His resume also includes over 20 years experience with Cablevision and Warner Bros. prior to entering adult.

“Penthouse is an iconic brand,” Cochi said. “When we think of the most iconic names in adult, the names Penthouse, Playboy and Hustler are the ones that always come to mind.

“I’m excited about joining the Penthouse team and working closely with everyone,” he added. “I did my part expanding the Hustler brand on TV worldwide, and now I look forward to doing that with Penthouse and the other brands it represents, including expanding its distribution internationally.”

Penthouse CEO Moose welcomed Cochi to the team.

“Having worked with Tony for a decade as a colleague in the field, most notably as a partner with the Hustler brand, I’ve witnessed firsthand how amazing he is at what he does,” Moose said. “Now I’m really looking forward to joining forces and bringing that same magic to Penthouse. It is our incredible privilege to welcome Tony to the Penthouse family.”

Drew Rosenfeld, VP of Penthouse TV, noted his "tremendous respect" for Cochi.

"Tony is an industry leader with executive-level experience," he said. "Having someone like Tony on board absolutely compliments the continued growth of Penthouse. I can speak for all of us here, that we are thrilled to have Tony as part of Penthouse."

Cochi added that, in the course of working with Moose for many years as a distribution partner, he has developed "a great respect for what he does."

"I’m really looking forward to working together with Moose, Drew and the rest of the amazing team," he said.

Reach out to Tony Cochi at tonyc@penthouse.com.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

Show More