New Witness: GirlsDoPorn Posted Her Video During Current Trial

New Witness: GirlsDoPorn Posted Her Video During Current Trial

SAN DIEGO — A 23rd former model for the GirlsDoPorn site appeared yesterday in court at the civil fraud trial against the company and testified that a video she shot for them in August 2019 had been posted on September 10, several weeks after the San Diego trial had started.

The new witness, identified as Jane Doe “A” testified that she shot the video with Andre Garcia — currently in federal custody accused of sex trafficking, rape and sexual assault — in August at downtown San Diego’s Omni Hotel.

Jane Doe “A,” according to a Courthouse News report, “said she was recruited by Garcia over the summer after responding to a Craigslist modeling advertisement and uploading her contact information to ‘California Modeling.’”

The model testified “Garcia told her the video she shot would be online, but would be published on an elite, members-only website overseas and would not be accessible in the U.S.”

On September 10 she found that the video “was published online to the porn website Image Post.”

The fraud trial began in Superior Court Judge Kevin Enright’s courtroom on August 20.

For an in-depth look at the GirlsDoPorn case up until the filing of the criminal charges, click here.

Jane Doe “A,” a 22-year-old recent college graduate, claims “she didn’t know about the lawsuit and ongoing trial against Garcia, GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and videographer Matthew Wolfe until her friends and family sent her links to her porn video.”

“An anonymous Instagram message tipped Doe off there was an ongoing trial,” Bianca Bruno, who has been covering the trial for Courthouse News, wrote today, “and she learned about the case when a Google search turned up news articles about the litigation.”

The model “immediately contacted the plaintiffs’ attorneys.”

A hearing on a preliminary injunction and appointment of a receiver to oversee GirlsDoPorn’s assets has been scheduled for November 19.

The defense in the civil trial has asked Superior Court Judge Kevin Enright to stay the civil case pending the assets matter.

A preliminary hearing in the criminal case has been scheduled for November 7.

For the Courthouse News report “New Jane Doe Video Posted Online During Porn Company’s Fraud Trial,” click here.

For XBIZ’s ongoing coverage of the GirlsDoPorn case, click here.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Studio Vanniall Signs Exclusive Partnership Deal With PAYSITE

Studio Vanniall has signed an exclusive partnership deal with PAYSITE.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches by Country for June, July

AEBN has released the list of popular searches from its straight and gay theaters, by country, for June and July.

Appeals Court Upholds Section 230 Immunity in XVideos Case

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit has upheld a lower court’s ruling that Section 230 protects WebGroup Czech Republic from liability in a case involving user-uploaded CSAM on its tube sites.

Aylo Moves to Settle Two 'Children of Pornhub' Class-Action Lawsuits

Aylo has agreed to terms for a settlement with the plaintiffs in two long-running class actions over allegations that former Pornhub parent company MindGeek knowingly allowed and profited from CSAM on its sites.

Tigerlilly Launches 'SugarCoatedSweethearts' Through PAYSITE

Tigerlilly has launched SugarCoatedSweethearts.com through PAYSITE.

ASACP Marks 30-Year Anniversary

ASACP is celebrating 30 years of operation, during which it has received over 1.3 million reports from web admins and the public about suspected child pornography.

AEBN Announces Isiah Maxwell as Top Male Boy/Girl Performer for Summer 2026

AEBN has revealed its top 10 male Boy/Girl performers for summer 2026, with Isiah Maxwell landing atop the leaderboard.

JMan Launches AI Companion Solution for Adult Websites

Online industry veteran JMan has launched Orkestrait, an AI companion solution designed specifically for adult websites.

Johnny Sins Launches 'Fangate' Platform for Account-Free Content Sales

Johnny Sins has officially launched Fangate, a platform that allows creators to sell content directly to fans without requiring a user account or subscription.

TSBlondieNYC Launches Official Website Through PAYSITE

TSBlondieNYC has launched an official website through PAYSITE.

Show More