BUDAPEST — “Porno” Dan Leal, producer and CEO of Immoral Productions, has released a statement on behalf of Brill Babes, a talent agency based in Budapest, regarding the recent European production hold.
Leal initially called for the production hold two weeks ago.
The full statement from Brill Babes follows:
Brill Babes, the largest agency in Europe, based in Budapest, Hungary would first and foremost like to thank the producers, agents, and talent from all over Europe for coming together during our current shutdown.
This is the first positive HIV case in the adult industry in Europe and thus has proved to be challenging, yet something positive always happens out of something negative and we are confident the adult industry in Europe will be a much safer and better place going forward
In short, here is a summation of what everyone can expect going forward
- Filming in Hungary can start again on the 14th of March.
- Tests must be from 14th of March or later.
- We have added a PCR HIV test to the full test, and our performers will not accept tests that do not have both PCR and "Generation 4 Combo" HIV tests.
- Tests are valid for 14 days, not 21. The test is valid on day 14 and expires/invalid on day 15.
- Prices of the 1st and 2nd new full tests with PCR will be 110€ each, the 3rd (and consecutive) full test prices will change to 90€ each.
- Address for testing has changed to G1 Clinic, Budapest, Lajos u. 74-76, 1036
- Performers can be tested Monday through Friday from 08:00 a.m to 15:30 p.m.
- If tested before 11:00 a.m., results will be ready the same day by 14:00 p.m.
- You can pick up the test personally, and/or also receive results via email from the clinic in PDF format.
- If you have the appropriate equivalent tests from another legitimate lab, they will be accepted. Please contact us if you wish for us to authorize your lab.
Again, we want to thank the Alliance of Hungarian Adult Industry for putting aside their past differences and are very excited and optimistic about what the future holds.