National Coalition of Rent Boys and Allies Forms

National Coalition of Rent Boys and Allies Forms

NEW YORK — An association of rent boys and their supporters has organized a national advocacy group in response to the Homeland Security and NYPD raid on RentBoy.com in New York City last month.

The National Coalition of Rent Boys and Allies was created as a not-for-profit corporation in Florida by Fort Lauderdale 1st Amendment attorney Norm Kent.

Along with Kent, the initial incorporators include an internationally known rent boy, who is now a law student at Hastings School of Law in San Francisco, and Kink director mr. Pam, who has spoken out frequently on behalf of sex workers. 

The group will also include a national advisory board, to be announced in the coming weeks.

One of the initial members will be Fab Scout Entertainment’s Howard Andrew of South Florida, who books many of the advertisers with the largest adult film studios in the country, Kent said.

"The Department of Homeland Security has initiated a questionable legal action which has terrorized thousands of men who were lawfully trading their time and companionship for legitimate compensation,” Kent said. “There is a need for these men to have a collective voice and open forum to speak out against the raid and for their rights."'

On its website, NCORB has created a media outpost for news articles, columns, reactions and information about the Rentboy raid.

"Our website will organize base of rent boys and their allies," Kent said, "fostering a global coalition speaking out on their behalf. To paraphrase a recent presidential candidate, the response to our endeavor has been huge. Huge!"

The site provides access to legal advisories on the status of the federal case against the principals of the Rent boy prosecution. The group asks for active memberships from rent boys in the trade, at three levels annually, Platinum, Silver, and Gold — $500, $250, and $100, respectively.

Related:  

Copyright © 2025 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Le Wand Introduces 'Classique' Vibe Collection

Le Wand has debuted its new Classique vibrator line.

Proposed New Hampshire AV Bill Appears to Violate Constitution

A bill in the New Hampshire state legislature, aimed at requiring adult sites to age-verify users in that state, contains a provision that seemingly contradicts the Supremacy Clause in Article VI of the U.S. Constitution.

Orion Debuts 'Vibrating Prostate Plug With Moving Rings' From 'Anos' Line

Orion Wholesale has introduced the Vibrating Prostate Plug with Moving Rings from its Anos line.

Fleshlight, Vixen Launch New Product Line

Fleshlight and Vixen Media Group (VMG) have partnered to launch the new Vixen x Fleshlight line.

AEBN Publishes Report on Fetish Trends

AEBN has published a report on fetish categories from its straight and gay theaters.

Online Child Protection Hearing to Include Federal AV Bill

A House subcommittee will hold a hearing next week on a slate of bills aimed at protecting minors online, including the SCREEN Act, which would make site-based age verification of users seeking to access adult content federal law.

Orion Debuts 'Masturbator 10' Stroker

Orion Wholesale has introduced the Masturbator 10 stroker from its What You Never Expected (WYNE) line.

Svakom Debuts 'DuoGlow' 5-in-1 Vibe

Svakom has introduced its new DuoGlow five-function vibrator.

Eversense Toys Launches 'Crowdfundr' Campaign

Pleasure brand Eversense Toys has launched a Crowdfundr campaign.

Industry Photographer, 'Payout' Founder Mike B Passes Away

Longtime industry photographer and publisher Michael Bartholomey, known widely as Mike B, passed away Saturday.

Show More