Prosecutors in 'French Bukkake' Case Ask Judge to Try 17 Producers, Male Talents

Prosecutors in 'French Bukkake' Case Ask Judge to Try 17 Producers, Male Talents

PARIS — French prosecutors reportedly asked a judge last week to require 17 men involved in the so-called French Bukkake case to stand trial for rape and other crimes.

A source close to the investigation told French wire service AFP that the charges include “rape, gang rape, organized human trafficking and aggravated pimping” in relation to incidents alleged to have occurred during the production of content for the now-shuttered French Bukkake website.

As XBIZ reported, the men were arrested in 2020 and first indicted in 2021. The accused include producers and male performers.

“It is now up to two judges in charge of the investigation to decide whether the trial goes ahead,” AFP reported.

According to French press reports, such a trial would be the first known instance of performers in France being indicted for rape in the course of investigations involving the adult industry.

Prosecutors, the AFP reported last week, “believe the recruiter lured young, economically vulnerable women into participating in the filming of the videos in the full knowledge that they would be subjected to ‘aggravated rape.’”

Investigators also “believe the women were told the videos would only be accessible on private Canadian websites. In fact, the films were viewable in France and the producers demanded large sums of cash from the women to remove them — only for the images to continue to circulate online. Prosecutors said alcohol and drugs were commonplace during the shoots.”

The women reportedly told prosecutors “that they had not been warned before going on set of the type of sexual acts expected of them. Sexual acts were performed on them without warning, without them being able to comprehend them, and therefore without being able to give their consent.”

A Case Going Back 3 Years

In October 2020, the Paris judiciary opened a preliminary inquest into the French Bukkake operation, which was led by producer and performer Pascal OP. After that, around 50 alleged victims were identified, and their testimonies were investigated by a branch of Paris law enforcement often tasked with fighting cybercrime.

A source from the Paris judiciary told AFP in October 2021 that four individuals were then indicted for rape, of whom three were then put in provisional detention. The fourth performer was freed but placed under “judiciary control.”

Two of the performers questioned at the time by the “judge of instruction” — equivalent to an American district attorney — were identified as Tonio Love and Eddie Blackone.

“Everyone behaved like an ostrich,” performer and producer Nikita Bellucci told AFP at the time about the indictment of the French Bukkake team. “If one works with the intimacy of actresses, with human beings, one needs to pay attention and not just follow orders.”

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Pearl Industry Network Launches 'TrustLink' Verification Platform for Creators

Trade group Pearl Industry Network (PiN) has launched TrustLink, its free verification platform for creators.

UPDATED: Supreme Court Rejects Tariffs, Trump Responds

The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday ruled against the Trump administration’s sweeping tariffs, which have significantly impacted the pleasure industry, prompting the president to announce a new tariff strategy as a workaround.

FSC Updates Complaint in Tennessee AV Case, AG Motions to Dismiss

The Free Speech Coalition this week filed an amended complaint in its lawsuit challenging the Protect Tennessee Minors Act as unconstitutional, in response to which the Tennessee attorney general motioned for dismissal of the case.

Cherie DeVille Joins Woodhull Freedom Foundation 'Free Speech' Panel

Multi-XMAs winner Cherie DeVille will join the upcoming Woodhull Freedom Foundation panel series "Fact Checked by Woodhull," addressing free speech on Feb. 26.

Wisconsin AV Bill Moves Ahead, Minus Anti-VPN Provisions

The Wisconsin state Senate on Wednesday advanced a bill that would require adult websites to verify the ages of users, but approved an amendment striking proposed language that would have required sites to block virtual private network traffic.

Pineapple Support Introduces 'Wellbeing by PS' Service

Pineapple Support has debuted its new Wellbeing by PS service, providing mental health support packages for companies and agencies.

MyMember.site Integrates Bluesky Functionality

MyMember.site has added Bluesky features to its website management platform.

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

SWR Data Publishes 'Clip Trend' Report

Adult industry market research firm SWR Data has published a report on clip platform performance and sales.

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Show More