MONTREAL — Adult gaming platform Nutaku.net is ushering in Spring with a special “March Mayhem” promotion for players.
The four-day sales event runs from March 21-24 and features a range of deals and in-game sales on premium and free-to-play titles published by Nutaku.
“Players can expect a bunch of Nutaku Gold,” says a company spokesperson, “[along with] rewards, and character additions within some of the games.”
The free-to-play titles featuring special offers include:
- “Fap CEO,” where players get to be part of a special Amber clicking event, consisting of an unlockable animated Amber scene and event pack including items on sale at an 80 percent discount.
- “Booty Calls,” with a 4,000 cash package for 999 Nutaku Gold coins at a discount of 75 percent. Apart from in-game sales, players will be rewarded with an animation with Nerida as a Quest Reward, and a special image with Aim-e-Sparks within the Gacha.
- “Sacred Sword Princess,” introducing a limited summer edition Vessel in an anniversary event and more.
- “Fake Lay,” where players can claim 10 free diamonds to boost their chances of advancing in the game.
- “7 Angels,” where players can purchase two packages at a discount of 30 percent and 20 percent, respectively. Each package will contain a number of gems, rubies, and cupcakes for players to impress their potential dates.
- “Men Bang,” a gay dating sim introducing new character Alex Mecum for players to date, along with items in the shop available at a 20 percent discount, with 10 percent more diamonds up for purchase.
- “Naughty Kingdom,” offering an up-to 55 percent discount on in-game purchases.
For more information, click here.