LOS ANGELES — CalExotics and its sister company JOPEN received a dozen nominations for the 2018 XBIZ Awards.
The two companies are nominated in a number of categories which recognize their brands, products and overall industry achievements.
The nominations include:
- Pleasure Products Company of the Year — Full Range for CalExotics
- Sex Toy of the Year — Powered (Vibrating) for Luxe Touch Sensitive Vibrator by CalExotics
- Gay Sex Toy/Line of the Year for COLT Gear by CalExotics
- Soft Bondage Product/Line of the Year for Scandal by CalExotics
- Sexual Health & Wellness Product of the Year for Inspire Vibrating Remote Kegel Exerciser by CalExotics
- Sensual Accessory Product/Line of the Year for Nipple Play by CalExotics
- Progressive Pleasure Products Company of the Year for CalExotics
- Retail Education/Training Program of the Year for The CalExotics Institute
- Luxury Pleasure Product/Line of the Year for Amour by JOPEN
- Luxury Brand of the Year for JOPEN
- Innovative Sex Toy of the Year — Design for Opal Vibrating Glass Massager by JOPEN
- Excellence in Product Packaging for JOPEN
“I am extremely proud of my team and all of the work they have put in this year,” said Susan Colvin, founder and CEO of CalExotics. “The sheer number of nominations is incredible, and I hope we can take home a few trophies.”
The 2018 XBIZ Awards will be held on Thursday, Jan. 18, at the Grand JW Marriott in downtown Los Angeles. For the complete list of finalist nominees, visit XBIZ.com.
Voting for the 2018 XBIZ Awards is underway for industry members through Nov. 30. To vote, click here.