BelAmi Files Infringement Suit Against Website Owner

BelAmi Files Infringement Suit Against Website Owner

PHOENIX — Gay adult studio BelAmi recently filed a federal lawsuit against that the operator of Teens-Boys-World.com and TBWStudio.com, alleging the sites poached 16 of its videos and streamed them online.

In an infringement suit potentially worth millions, BelAmi said that it first witnessed its content on Teens-Boys-World.com and TBWStudio.com in July.

BelAmi, which has a catalog of more than 1,000 gay adult films, is considered one of the most easily recognized brands in the space.

Teens-Boys-World.com and TBWStudio.com, meanwhile, serve up similar content and are considered "competitors.”

Last month, BelAmi’s counsel was granted an order by a Phoenix federal judge to serve defendant Ivan Foka, the purported owner and operator of Teens-Boys-World.com and TBWStudio.com, the suit’s summons and complaint via email.

The copyright and trademark infringement complaint targets Foka and his companies, as well as 10 John Does, seeking $150,000 per act of infringement, plus injunctive relieve and attorneys’ fees, as well as other costs.

BelAmi’s alleges that the operator of Teens-Boys-World.com and TBWStudio.com, who may reside overseas, has ties in Washington state and Arizona with payment processors and domain registrars.

In an interview today, Chad Belville, an industry attorney who represents BelAmi, remarked that the studio, which through the years has won five XBIZ Awards in numerous categories, is beefing up with “aggressive actions and enforcement” to vigorously protect its brands, content and copyrights.

“This suit is part of an ongoing comprehensive intellectual property protection program, and while most of what we do is behind the scenes, other suits may follow,” Belville told XBIZ.  

“Bel Ami is committed to providing first class adult entertainment,” he said. “And in order to continue filming in exotic locations, hiring the best models, videographers and editors, we must protect our videos from blatant piracy by those who invest nothing and republish our works as their own.

“Filing lawsuits is only part of a larger, long term strategy to protect and strengthen our brand so we can continue producing the quality content our viewers have come to expect,” said Belville, who noted that he and Stuart Davis, president of BelAmi, will be available at the upcoming Phoenix Forum to discuss enforcement methods.

Foka, the purported owner of Teens-Boys-World.com and TBWStudio.com, did not respond to XBIZ for comment relative to BelAmi’s lawsuit.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More