Vivid Threatens Farrah Abraham With Legal Recourse

LOS ANGELES — It seems Vivid has finally gotten fed up with tabloid sensation Farrah Abraham, sending her a cease-and-desist letter after she told InTouch earlier this month she was drugged and raped several times while promoting her celeb sex tape.   

Vivid CEO Steven Hirsch sent the 22-year-old single mother the legal notice via email, which insists that her claims are false, and, if she continues espusing them, may be met with a lawsuit.

The letter reads, “We have become aware that you have made unsubstantiated and baseless implications and allegations of wrongdoing against Vivid. In particular, you have publically [sic] stated that you were drugged and raped more than once while on tour for Vivid promoting ‘Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom.’

“These statements are defamatory toward Vivid and are strenuously denied in all respects.

“It is disappointing that you have once again chosen to pursue conduct that frustrates your duty of good faith and fair dealing in our contract concerning your performance as an adult actress for Vivid.”

Abraham told InTouch that following the release of the “Backdoor Teen Mom,” amidst promotional glitz, she surrounded herself with “the wrong type of people”

“I was drugged and raped more than once. It was a dark time,” she told InTouch. 

Abraham has long claimed that her sex tape, which co-stars porn star James Deen, was never intended for commercial use. However, RadarOnline reports that the former MTV reality star refused Vivid’s $1 million offer to take a lie detector and substantiate her claims.   

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Wisconsin AV Bill Moves Ahead, Minus Anti-VPN Provisions

The Wisconsin state Senate on Wednesday advanced a bill that would require adult websites to verify the ages of users, but approved an amendment striking proposed language that would have required sites to block virtual private network traffic.

Anissa Kate Stars in Latest From Brazzers

Anissa Kate stars with Brazzers exclusive Girthmasterr in the studio’s latest release, titled "Backdoor Action In The Backyard."

Pineapple Support Introduces 'Wellbeing by PS' Service

Pineapple Support has debuted its new Wellbeing by PS service, providing mental health support packages for companies and agencies.

Stella Luxx Makes Her Blacked Debut

Stella Luxx has made her debut for Vixen Media Group (VMG) studio imprint Blacked, alongside Jason Luv, in the studio’s latest release.

'Swing Nation' Hosts Lacy and Dan Make Their WIFEY Debuts

Lacy and Dan, hosts of the "Swing Nation" lifestyle podcast, star with Jamie Knoxx, Dan Damage, and Hollywood Cash in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint WIFEY.

Lilly Bell Fronts Latest From Girlsway

2025 XMAs Girl/Girl Performer of the Year Lilly Bell stars with Laura Bentley in the latest Girlsway release, titled “You're a Nudist Now??”

MyMember.site Integrates Bluesky Functionality

MyMember.site has added Bluesky features to its website management platform.

Charlotte Sins, Victoria Grant Star in New Transfixed Release

Charlotte Sins and Victoria Grant star with Baxxx in the latest release from Transfixed, titled "Office Catfight!"

Candie Luciani Leads Dorcel's 'Thr3e #9'

Candie Luciani headlines the latest release from Dorcel, titled “Thr3e #9.”

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

Show More