Generator Productions Adds ‘Poledancers’ Series for Mobile

TORONTO — Multiplatform content company Generator Productions has launched its latest made-for-mobile video series, “Poledancers.” The video clip debuted on Aug. 7 on several wireless networks in Canada.

“Poledancers” capitalizes on the popular striptease style of exercise by featuring two new pole dancing video clips, both nearly two minutes in length that can be downloaded on cellular phones or personal media players capable of playing video.

Made specially for small-screen media devices, Generator Productions utilized special production methods to optimize the video, and used angles during filming that are tailored for screens only a few inches in length. Each video download costs $2 plus applicable downloading fees charged by the mobile carrier.

“While we know the content is risqué in nature, we are pleased with the way we’ve handled the subject matter,” Generator Productions Director of Development Barry Marcus said. “The mobile format opens the doors to various themes and topics for production. Our mandate is to develop the right content that meets demand by making it entertaining, fun, easy to use and affordable.”

Generator Productions launched its first mobile video clip last year that featured weekly one-minute horoscopes that play through the QuickPlay Media application.

“Based on our experience gained working in this [mobile] medium, we are extremely excited about building on our initial success with such compelling new original content,” Marcus said. “With mobile video still in its infancy in Canada, we are looking to tap into this market by producing original content that meets consumer demand while providing advertisers with a vehicle to tap into this desirable market.”

Started in 1997, Generator Productions offers in-house production services to create content ranging from commercials to corporate videos to TV shows. The company has created more than 300 original half-hour programs for Canadian TV networks.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Brazil Invites Public Input on AV Guidelines

Brazil’s National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) on Friday launched a public consultation on developing guidelines for age verification mechanisms under the country’s Digital Statute for Children and Adolescents (Digital ECA), which requires adult websites to age-verify users located in Brazil.

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More