Larry Flynt’s Attorney Calls Jimmy Flynt’s Suit ‘Frivolous’

CINCINNATI  — In response to the lawsuit filed last week by Jimmy Flynt against Larry Flynt, attorneys for Larry Flynt and Flynt Management Group say they are confident that they will prevail in the case.

“Jimmy’s baseless claims have already been rejected by two different judges, and we are confident that his latest desperate attempt to harass Mr. Flynt will be similarly dismissed,” attorneys Amanda Lenhart, Dinsmore & Shohl said in a statement.

They added that Larry Flynt has helped Jimmy for many years and Jimmy has always acknowledged that he was merely an at-will employee for Larry Flynt. 

“It is disappointing, though not surprising, that Jimmy has rewarded Mr. Flynt’s generosity with frivolous litigation,” the statement said.

“Mr. Flynt looks forward to fully and finally defeating Jimmy’s claims so that he can return his attention to more important efforts.” 

Jimmy Flynt filed the $20 million suit against Flynt Management Group claiming wrongful discharge from the company and that Larry Flynt cut him out of the business.

Jimmy Flynt also filed a second federal suit targeting his attorneys Paul Cambria Jr. and four others, claiming they allegedly facilitated his firing and failed to protect his business interests.

Jimmy Flynt’s attorney was unavailable to XBIZ for additional comment by post time.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

FTC Promises 'Vigorous' TAKE IT DOWN Act Enforcement

The Federal Trade Commission is warning platforms that the agency will strongly enforce the notice-and-removal requirements of the TAKE IT DOWN Act, which go into effect next week on May 19.

Court of International Trade Rejects Trump 'Replacement' Tariffs

The U.S. Court of International Trade on Thursday ruled that President Trump’s 10% global tariff under the Trade Act of 1974, imposed after the Supreme Court invalidated the administration’s broad “Liberation Day” tariff regime, is illegal — but stopped short of a nationwide injunction against the tariff.

UPDATED: Utah VPN Rule Enforcement Paused in Aylo Lawsuit

Provisions of a new Utah law making adult websites liable if minors in the state circumvent geolocation efforts to bypass age verification, which were set to come into force on Wednesday, have been put on hold until Sept. 3 in the case of Aylo, which filed suit in the matter.

Show More