Flirt4Free Announces Return of 'Flirt Summit Cancun'

Flirt4Free Announces Return of 'Flirt Summit Cancun'

LOS ANGELES — Flirt4Free has reinstated its annual Flirt Summit dream vacation for top-rated performers following a year of pandemic-fueled cancellations.

"The event known as Flirt Summit was designed over a decade ago to thank elite performers and strengthen the bond between Flirt4Free and its content-makers," a rep explained. "Past locations include mystical Bali, Costa Rica’s Papagayo Peninsula and a private island resort in The Maldives. Pandemic-fueled uncertainty forced Flirt to cancel the summit in 2020. But with the global outlook looking brighter, the massive Cancun beach party is back on for 2021."

The rep explained that models will take part in "a series of ultra-competitive contests."

"In prior years, the network would give away 40 all-inclusive Flirt Summit packages to the winners. Considering the company’s continuous growth and the enthusiastic response from their performers, Flirt4Free has upped the number of 2021 Summit prizes to 60," noted the rep.

Winners will be determined by two one-month contests — the Top 10 women and Top 10 guys of June and July — followed by the next top 10 overall models (regardless of gender) in Flirt’s combined June and July standings. The final 10 packages will be awarded to 10 qualified contestants chosen at random when the above contests end.

"We are thrilled to bring back Flirt Summit,” President David Aguilar said. “Despite the stress and uncertainty of COVID, our models continue to shine. Records for hours logged and models online have been shattered, while members find the entertainment and companionship they need consistently at their fingertips. No Flirt class deserves more gratitude.”

Flirt4Free will take over "a lavish Cancun resort, feast on local cuisine, explore tropical jungles and ancient cenotes and party along sparkling white sand shores," all of which had been the plan for 2020, the rep said.

"One silver lining to canceling last year is that we’ve had more time to dream on everything Flirt Summit could be,” Broadcast Manager Miguel Arriaga recalled. “Reuniting with our Flirt friends is long overdue, and the thrill of being together again is going to make every adventure, game and activity that much more incredible.”

The company will continue to closely monitor health and travel guidelines.

"As we did last year, we will keep monitoring all health and travel guidelines leading up to the event in November,” Aguilar said. “If any significant risk to our performers, partners, or staff remains, we will enact a similar contingency plan to 2020, and reschedule or cancel."

Visit FlirtSummit.com for additional details and follow Flirt4Free on Twitter.

Click here for affiliate promotion details; performers who wish to join the network can find details here.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Brazil Invites Public Input on AV Guidelines

Brazil’s National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) on Friday launched a public consultation on developing guidelines for age verification mechanisms under the country’s Digital Statute for Children and Adolescents (Digital ECA), which requires adult websites to age-verify users located in Brazil.

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More