2 Additional Models Sue GirlsDoPorn.com

2 Additional Models Sue GirlsDoPorn.com

SAN DIEGO — Two additional models have filed legal claims against the operators of GirlsDoPorn.com.

The two models now join 14 others who previously alleged they were exploited after answering Craigslist ads and shooting porn for the adult site.

Each of the 16 models allege that site operators lied about their distribution plans and later posted their names online despite having promised them anonymity.

The two women — one from Colorado and the other from Minnesota — filed a second separate suit at San Diego Superior Court anonymously last month.

The first suit filed against the porn site’s operators in June 2016 named four Jane Does; months later, 10 other Does joined that suit.

The 16 women — ranging from age 18-22 — individually claim they answered ads posted on Craigslist.org flew to San Diego from their hometowns in the U.S. and Canada for boy/girl assignments that averaged about $2,000 to $5,000 for each shoot. The performances took place at some of the swankiest hotels in San Diego.

After the shoots, each of the performers found their videos posted on GirlsDoPorn.com website despite promises that the DVDs would only be distributed overseas and for private use, according to the suits.

The models said in the suits that their real identities and contact information were leaked onto sites like PornWikiLeaks.com for families and friends to see.

In the two suits, the models make allegations of intentional misrepresentation, fraudulent concealment, false promise, negligent misrepresentation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, misappropriation of name and likeness, negligence and breach of contract, among other allegations.

The models are seeking $500,000 a piece in damages, along with punitive damages and attorney’s fees, from the San Diego-based adult business.

A trial date was previously set for July 13 in the first case involving the 14 models; the second case involving the additional two plaintiffs, however, could derail those plans if the cases are consolidated.

Attorney Aaron Sadock, who represents GirlsDoPorn.com and its operators, said that the sheer number of plaintiffs involved in the case has slowed the case to a grind.

“The case is stalled in the discovery phase which is not surprising given the number of parties involved,” Sadock told XBIZ. “To help break the discovery logjam, the court appointed a former judge to referee the discovery disputes.

“The merits of the case have not been reached, nor do we expect them to be until trial.”

Attorney Robert Holm, whose law firm represents each of the plaintiffs, did not respond for XBIZ comment by post time.

Related:  

Copyright © 2025 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Pure Taboo Debuts 'Behind the Scenes Documentary' for Latest 'Under the Bed'

Pure Taboo has released a behind-the-scenes documentary on its series “Under the Bed,” spotlighting the episode “The Growth.”

Connie Perignon Toplines David Perry's 'Sexual Desires 2'

Connie Perignon headlines director David Perry's “Sexual Desires 2” from Evil Angel.

Proposed New Hampshire AV Bill Appears to Violate Constitution

A bill in the New Hampshire state legislature, aimed at requiring adult sites to age-verify users in that state, contains a provision that seemingly contradicts the Supremacy Clause in Article VI of the U.S. Constitution.

Rae Sixty Nine Makes Her TransAngels Debut

Rae Sixty Nine has made her TransAngels debut opposite Adam x Lee in the studio’s latest release, titled “Cock Ride.”

Ariel Demure Toplines 'TS MILFs' From TransSensual

Reigning XMAs Trans Performer of the Year Ariel Demure headlines “TS MILFs,” the latest title from Mile High Media studio imprint TransSensual.

AEBN Publishes Report on Fetish Trends

AEBN has published a report on fetish categories from its straight and gay theaters.

Online Child Protection Hearing to Include Federal AV Bill

A House subcommittee will hold a hearing next week on a slate of bills aimed at protecting minors online, including the SCREEN Act, which would make site-based age verification of users seeking to access adult content federal law.

Lana Wolf Returns to Immoral Productions

British star Lana Wolf stars in a new two-part scene from Immoral Productions alongside Dean Van Damme and studio honcho “Porno” Dan Leal.

Lulu Chu, Connie Perignon Star in 'Locked, Cocked & Loaded' From Brazzers

Lulu Chu and Connie Perignon star with Victor Ray in the latest release from Brazzers, titled "Locked, Cocked & Loaded."

Adriana Chechik Returns to Evil Angel With Blowbang From Jonni Darkko

Adriana Chechik has returned to Evil Angel with a blowbang from director Jonni Darkko.

Show More