LOS ANGELES — Jayden Cole has announced her feature schedule, which includes her first L.A. feature appearance.
“I'm beyond excited about performing in L.A. for the first time,” Cole said. “I can't wait to show my friends and peers what I do when I'm out on the road. My first round of homecoming shows will be insane fun. I've got everything from props, kiddie pools and custom-made costumes ready to rock! Don’t forget to mark your calendar for Exxxotica Chicago in June.”
Her tour schedule for March is as follows:
- May 18 — Déjà Vu Showgirls, City of Industry
- May 19 — Déjà Vu Showgirls, North Hollywood
- May 20 — Déjà Vu Showgirls, Hollywood
- May 25 — PT’s, Indianapolis
- June 16, 17 — Monroe’s, West Palm Beach
Then, Cole will make an appearance at Exxxotica Chicago June 23-25.
Cole currently is featured in Girlsway’s “The Art of Lesbian Anal” and Reality Kings’ “We Live Together.”