Studio 20 Reports $9M Profit in 2016

Studio 20 Reports $9M Profit in 2016

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — Studio 20 today reported it made a $9 million profit franchise-wide in 2016.

The studios that brought the largest income were its three in Bucharest, — with 60 percent of the total business — followed by studios in the Romanian cities of Cluj, Timisoara and Craiova, as well as in Cali, Colombia, and Los Angeles, according to Robert Vanderty, Studio 20’s manager.

The franchise has nine studios, including its newest in the central part of Oradea, where 30 models work from 14 themed rooms. The $100,000 studio opened last month.

"We hope to have sales of approximately $50,000 per month with the new Studio 20 in Oradea [through] 2017,” said Andra Chirnogeanu, Studio’s 20’s marketing manager.

"We are already in the preparation for the following two cities where we will open the studios — Ploiesti and Brasov. And we’re also working on the completion of a contract for [another] Studio 20 [in] Budapest. We’re expanding fast and we’re going big.”

Vanderty noted the first Studio 20 Men has exceeded expectations. Opened in 2016 in Bucharest, Studio 20 Men has managed to exceed the “first psychological threshold of $5,000 per month, after  only the first three months since its opening,” Vanderty said.

"Studio 20 Men has done the impossible,” he said. “We did not expect the cam studio that opened in November … to exceed $19,000 after the first three months,” he said.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

FTC Promises 'Vigorous' TAKE IT DOWN Act Enforcement

The Federal Trade Commission is warning platforms that the agency will strongly enforce the notice-and-removal requirements of the TAKE IT DOWN Act, which go into effect next week on May 19.

Show More