Hackers Place Seizure Notice on Corbin Fisher's Official Blog

Hackers Place Seizure Notice on Corbin Fisher's Official Blog

LAS VEGAS — Hooligans were at play last week when they hacked into the official blog for gay porn studio Corbin Fisher and placed an official-looking seizure notice on the website.

When users pointed to CorbinsCampus.com last week, they reached a static placeholder that included the message “This domain has been seized,” along with the line, “This domain is blocked because it was used to spread pornographic content.”

The placeholder included logos from the Justice Department, the Treasury Department and Department of Homeland Security, among others. And its message read that the site had been seized “in accordance with a “seizure warrant” obtained by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in New York.

But the troublemaking act that compromised the four-year-old site was short-lived. Days later, Corbin Fisher officials became aware and took back the site, which currently is “under maintenance.”

Unknown vandals using malicious code were the culprit, said Brian Dunlap, Corbin Fisher’s vice president of business development.

“The site wasn't seized; it was hacked,” Dunlap told XBIZ. “It's been an inactive blog for some time, and we've just had the URL sitting around, and it looks like someone decided to have a little fun with a WordPress vulnerability while we weren't paying attention.

“If you go to the site now, you can see that we still have it … though there's [another] placeholder there now,” he said, noting the site will be back soon directing to its normal content.

Industry attorney Lawrence Walters, who was alerted to the hacked site last week, quipped to XBIZ it was “good to know the government can’t take a website for ‘spreading pornography’ … yet.”

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More