Kink's Armory Hosting 'Erotic Haunted House'

Kink's Armory Hosting 'Erotic Haunted House'

SAN FRANCISCO — The Armory has announced that its erotic haunted house “Escape: Hell in the Armory” will open this Friday.

“This year, we’ve produced an entirely new kind of horror, where participants will be forced to escape from the darkest recesses of the century-old San Francisco Armory,” says Audrey Joseph, director of events at S.F. Armory. “Escape: Hell in the Armory’ is beyond anything we’ve done before — a terrifying game of cat and mouse, played out in a truly haunted building.”

Kink and the S.F. Armory have again partnered with Blackout, producers of “the world’s scariest haunted house” (according to Gizmodo), and participants will be expected to sign a waiver indemnifying the company against personal injury. Those under 18, or with pre-existing medical conditions that might be triggered by the experience, are not permitted. Each person will be given a safe word that allows him or her to immediately end the tour if it becomes too overwhelming.

Participants in the “Escape: Hell in the Armory” experience are required to attend in groups of two, and be forced to work together to escape the nightmarish scenario unfolding throughout the Armory. Each team will have 20 minutes to find a way out of the hellscape, or suffer eternal damnation — or worse.

“This is not for the faint of heart,” says Joseph. “Blackout produces adults only Halloween events that are graphic in every sense of the word. In the past few years, they’ve learned to really exploit this building in a way that’s terrifying. I went last year, but knowing what I know, I’m not so sure I can handle this one.”

Tickets for “Hell in the Armory” start at $45 each, and must be purchased in sets of two. For tickets, click here.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

MyMember.site Integrates Bluesky Functionality

MyMember.site has added Bluesky features to its website management platform.

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

SWR Data Publishes 'Clip Trend' Report

Adult industry market research outfit SWR Data has published a report on the performance of clip platforms and sales.

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Ofcom Fines Kick Online Entertainment $1 Million for AV Noncompliance

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Thursday fined Kick Online Entertainment 800,000 pounds (more than $1 million) for failing to implement age checks as required for compliance with the Online Safety Act.

FSC Details Legislative Outlook for 2026

The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) has laid out the legislative outlook for the industry in 2026.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches by Country for December, January

AEBN has released the list of popular searches from its straight and gay theaters, by country, for December and January.

Jim Austin Joins CrakRevenue Team

Online industry veteran and business strategist Jim Austin has been hired by CrakRevenue.

Judge Dismisses NCOSE-Backed Suits Against Adult Sites Over Kansas AV Law

A federal judge on Tuesday dismissed lawsuits brought against two adult websites in Kansas for alleged violations of the state’s age verification law.

Aylo/SWOP Panel Spotlights Creators' Struggle for Digital, Financial Rights

Aylo and Sex Workers Outreach Project (SWOP) Behind Bars presented, on Tuesday, an online panel on creators’ rights, debanking and deplatforming.

Show More