Cherry Pimps Hires Richard “Rochard” Buss

IRVINE, Calif. – Cherry Pimps has hired Richard “Rochard” Buss as its new program director. Buss comes to his new position from a stint at ICS/Playboy where he held the title of general manager.

A 12-year veteran of the adult industry, Buss also has previously worked for Lightspeed Cash and Yanks Cash.

Speaking on behalf of Cherry Pimps, The Adult Broker Lori Z said that Buss’ experience in free sites, affiliate support, content management and new site development made him an attractive hire to company CEO Jack “Avalanche” Lawson.

“Rochard has been a solid industry friend for some time and I am looking forward to him helping us fast track to the next level,” Lawson said. “He’ll be an important part of our future growth.”

Rounding out the executive team is Tassy Pink who serves as Cherry Pimps’ affiliate director.

In addition to bringing a long list of industry contacts to his new job, Buss’ primary responsibility will be new site development and traffic optimization.

With Buss on board, Cherry Pimps plans to expand its program with 12 new exclusive site rollouts in the next year.

The company currently operates three paysites (CherrySpot.com, JizzJugglers.com and SwallowMyNut.com) all featuring 100 percent exclusive content.

Cherry Pimps offers five payout levels including up to 75 percent revshare and up to $40 pay-per-signup on 100 percent console-free tours. The company’s webmaster program features a comprehensive suite of promo tools like free hosted picture and movie galleries, downloadable content, multiple tours, banners and a gallery building program.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

FTC Promises 'Vigorous' TAKE IT DOWN Act Enforcement

The Federal Trade Commission is warning platforms that the agency will strongly enforce the notice-and-removal requirements of the TAKE IT DOWN Act, which go into effect next week on May 19.

STD Hero Joins Pineapple Support as Sponsor

Better Life Science brand STD Hero has joined the ranks of over 70 adult businesses and organizations committing funds and resources to Pineapple Support.

2026 XBIZ Miami Speaker, Open-Floor Conversation Guide Lineup Announced

XBIZ is pleased to announce the release of the full speaker lineup for XBIZ Miami, the latest edition of the adult industry’s premier summer conference, set to take place May 11-14 at the Goodtime Hotel in Miami Beach.

2026 XBIZ Miami Conference Schedule Announced

XBIZ is pleased to announce the release of the full show schedule for XBIZ Miami, set to take place May 11-14 at the Goodtime Hotel in South Beach.

UPDATED: Utah VPN Rule Enforcement Paused in Aylo Lawsuit

Provisions of a new Utah law making adult websites liable if minors in the state circumvent geolocation efforts to bypass age verification, which were set to come into force on Wednesday, have been put on hold until Sept. 3 in the case of Aylo, which filed suit in the matter.

Show More