LELO’s Tiani Re-enters U.S. Market Following Legal Victory

LELO’s Tiani Re-enters U.S. Market Following Legal Victory

SAN JOSE, Calif. — LELO has recommenced U.S. shipments of its bestselling Tiani couples massager, with Tiani 2, Tiani 3, NOA, the Indulge Me Pleasure Set and Bridal Pleasure Set all available to order from this week onwards.

“With the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit reversing the International Trade Commission’s (ITC) finding of violation, the ITC has determined that there is no longer a basis for the general exclusion order or the cease and desist orders previously issued in connection with the investigation,” the company said. “The ITC has therefore rescinded all the orders, and LELO is free to import its couples’ massagers to the U.S market.”

LELO says the decision is a victory for distributors, retailers and American consumers as a whole, who can now enjoy a wider range of choice in the couples’ massager segment.

Worn by women during intercourse, the Tiani Couples’ Massager was available in the U.S. until the ITC’s June 2013 ruling temporarily halted its importation.

“While LELO representatives said they were delighted to recommence shipments, they expressed regret at the actions of Standard Innovation Corporation (SIC) in using the ITC to block U.S. consumers from access to this product for close to two years,” the company said. “The ITC decision is now formally determined as not being in accordance with law. LELO maintains that Standard Innovation Corporation’s actions were solely intended to prevent competition in the marketplace for its We-Vibe product line, and continues to pursue separate lines of litigation against SIC in the districts courts.”

Retailers and distributors seeking to place new orders for the Tiani 2, Tiani 3, NOA, the Indulge Me Pleasure Set and Bridal Pleasure Set may contact a local LELO sales representative or email usa@lelo.com. Any legal questions can be directed to legalteam@lelo.com.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Orion Debuts New Styles From 'Svenjoyment' Line

Orion Wholesale has released three new styles from its Svenjoyment undergarment line.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Full Circle Expands Enhancements Collection

Full Circle has expanded its collection of performance enhancers.

Screaming O Debuts New 'Rechargeable Rings' Collection

Screaming O has introduced its new collection of rechargeable, vibrating cock rings.

Orion Debuts 'Panthera Double' Dildo From 'Beastly Cocks' Line

Orion Wholesale has introduced the new Panthera Double dildo from its Beastly Cocks line.

Xgen Debuts 'Bare by Baci' Wellness Collection

Xgen Products has introduced its Bare by Baci line of wellness products.

COTR Renews Flagship Brand Domains

COTR, Inc. has renewed its multi-year domain leases for its flagship sexual wellness brands, b-Vibe, Le Wand, and The Cowgirl.

Orion Expands Cottelli 'Lingerie,' 'Party' Lines

Orion Wholesale has introduced three new pieces from its Cottelli Party line and one from its Lingerie collection.

Court of International Trade Rejects Trump 'Replacement' Tariffs

The U.S. Court of International Trade on Thursday ruled that President Trump’s 10% global tariff under the Trade Act of 1974, imposed after the Supreme Court invalidated the administration’s broad “Liberation Day” tariff regime, is illegal — but stopped short of a nationwide injunction against the tariff.

Blush Announces Executive Appointments

Blush has announced three new executive appointments across its organization.

Show More