Star's Forfeiture Hearing Slated

Star's Forfeiture Hearing Slated

LOS ANGELES — A federal judge has scheduled a forfeiture hearing for Thursday in relation to the $500,000 that multimillionaire MagicJack exec Donald Burns gave gay porn star Jarec Wentworth in an extortion plot.

Last week, Wentworth, a former Men.com and Sean Cody performer, was found guilty by a federal jury of blackmailing Burns, who handed over the cash and an Audi worth about $180,000, so that details of the Burns’ paid sexual encounters with him and other gay adult performers wouldn’t be revealed on Twitter.

At the forfeiture hearing, U.S. District Judge John F. Walter will hear evidence of where the money might be located. Wentworth, 25, remains in prison while awaiting sentencing Sept. 21.

Meanwhile, the federal judge on Monday made a critical ruling over the disclosure of information stemming from one witness’ testimony.

Walters denied a protective order in the case that would restrict disclosure of information containing names and other identifying data of third parties from the cellphone of witness “J.G.”

While the Wentworth trial offered salacious details about private planes, beachside mansion parties ending in group sex, and envelopes full of cash handed out the next morning to gay porn star participants by Burns, the showstopper that raised more eyebrows was J.G.’s testimony.

The witness described as J.G. is gay porn star Justin Matthews.

Matthews was a witness for the prosecution who revealed his friendship with Burns, as well as another wealthy individual.

According to his testimony upon cross examination by Wentworth’s counsel, Matthews recently had dental work paid for by a “friend” — but not by Burns, 51.

“You mentioned you didn’t want to give details about an individual because he was very powerful and you feared for your safety if you disclose information,” Wentworth’s attorney said. “Who were you talking about there?”

“David Geffen,” said Matthews, referring to the 72-year-old openly gay billionaire media magnate who is founder of Geffen Records and the co-founder of DreamWorks SKG.

The protective order that Walters denied would have made unauthorized copying or viewing of Matthews’ cellphone data produced to defense counsel just prior to the case subject to punishment as contempt of the court.

View Matthews' testimony in court

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Ameena Green on Delayed Gratification and Finding her 'Synthesis' Moment

In an industry that sometimes moves at breakneck speed, Ameena Green is taking it slow.

Pearl Industry Network Launches 'TrustLink' Verification Platform for Creators

Trade group Pearl Industry Network (PiN) has launched TrustLink, its free verification platform for creators.

Juliana Marie Makes Her West Coast Productions Debut

Juliana Marie has made her debut for West Coast Productions (WCP), alongside Jovan Jordan, in the studio’s latest release, titled “The Monster Tamer.”

Krystal Sparks, Nicky Huntsman & Natalia Starr Front 'Austin Powers' Parody From MYLF

Krystal Sparks, Natalia Starr, and Nicky Huntsman star with Quinton James in a new “Austin Powers” parody from MYLF.

Scarlet Chase Stars in 'Slippery Sloppy Slut' From SecretCrush

Evil Angel has released the latest scene from Scarlet Chase's SecretCrush brand, titled "Slippery Sloppy Slut."

UPDATED: Supreme Court Rejects Tariffs, Trump Responds

The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday ruled against the Trump administration’s sweeping tariffs, which have significantly impacted the pleasure industry, prompting the president to announce a new tariff strategy as a workaround.

Ricky's Room Releases New Title 'Gemini's Room'

Ricky’s Room has released its Baby Gemini showcase, "Gemini’s Room," on DVD.

Candee Licious, Zazie Skymm Star in Latest From MixedX

Candee Licious and Zazie Skymm star in the latest release from MixedX, titled “The Other Memory.”

FSC Updates Complaint in Tennessee AV Case, AG Motions to Dismiss

The Free Speech Coalition this week filed an amended complaint in its lawsuit challenging the Protect Tennessee Minors Act as unconstitutional, in response to which the Tennessee attorney general motioned for dismissal of the case.

Show More