Porn Kings Fires Back in Falcon Foto Lawsuit

LAS VEGAS — Porn Kings owner Lucas Bradfield issued a statement regarding the pending litigation between his company and Falcon Foto, calling the company’s suit “frivolous,” and saying that his company has also filed its own suit against Falcon Foto in federal court in California.

As XBIZ reported last month, Falcon Foto filed suit in U.S. District Court in Seattle, alleging that the owners of Porn Kings infringed on its rights by using Falcon images on websites and free hosted galleries without a license.

Bradfield denied Falcon’s allegations, saying he was confident that a court would agree with his position.

“It would be nice if Falcon would enter into fruitful working relationships with others in the industry, rather than trying to make money through litigation,” Bradfield said. “I understand Falcon is involved in a separate lawsuit involving allegations of shaving. I’m not aware of the details of that lawsuit and therefore cannot comment on it. But these lawsuits certainly point to a pattern. Porn Kings did not engage in acts constituting infringement. Porn Kings respects the intellectual property rights of others and unlike Falcon, has fruitful relationships with many others in the industry.”

Bradfield said he believed the lawsuit was intended to “strike fear” into Porn King affiliates.

“Porn Kings would like all of its affiliates to know that it is business as usual at Porn Kings, and that it is still doing what it does best, making our affiliates money and sending payouts on time,” he said.

In the meantime, Bradfield confirmed that Porn Kings had filed its own suit against Falcon Foto early last week in a federal court in California, saying only that the suit was brought when it became apparent that the parties would not be able to settle their dispute amicably.

“Falcon is not involved in any lawsuit regarding shaving," Jason Tucker, Falcon Foto president, said. "I am personally very disappointed that Lucas supports theft. Beyond that his press release is worthy of no comment.”

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

FSC Updates Complaint in Tennessee AV Case, AG Motions to Dismiss

The Free Speech Coalition this week filed an amended complaint in its lawsuit challenging the Protect Tennessee Minors Act as unconstitutional, in response to which the Tennessee attorney general motioned for dismissal of the case.

Cherie DeVille Joins Woodhull Freedom Foundation 'Free Speech' Panel

Multi-XMAs winner Cherie DeVille will join the upcoming Woodhull Freedom Foundation panel series "Fact Checked by Woodhull," addressing free speech on Feb. 26.

Wisconsin AV Bill Moves Ahead, Minus Anti-VPN Provisions

The Wisconsin state Senate on Wednesday advanced a bill that would require adult websites to verify the ages of users, but approved an amendment striking proposed language that would have required sites to block virtual private network traffic.

Pineapple Support Introduces 'Wellbeing by PS' Service

Pineapple Support has debuted its new Wellbeing by PS service, providing mental health support packages for companies and agencies.

MyMember.site Integrates Bluesky Functionality

MyMember.site has added Bluesky features to its website management platform.

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

SWR Data Publishes 'Clip Trend' Report

Adult industry market research firm SWR Data has published a report on clip platform performance and sales.

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Ofcom Fines Kick Online Entertainment $1 Million for AV Noncompliance

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Thursday fined Kick Online Entertainment 800,000 pounds (more than $1 million) for failing to implement age checks as required for compliance with the Online Safety Act.

FSC Details Legislative Outlook for 2026

The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) has laid out the legislative outlook for the industry in 2026.

Show More