LONDON — The fourth annual SHAFTA awards were handed out last week at the Rise club off Leicester Square in London.
Hosted by Tanya Tate, the event drew the U.K.'s top producers, directors, performers and industry figures, as well as U.S. porn star Jesse Jane, to honor the top talent in British porn.
This year's SHAFTAs (Soft and Hard Adult Film and Television Awards) brought out the mainstream press, with Sunday Sport devoting two full pages with editorial and bare-breasted photo coverage.
Winners of the 2013 SHAFTAs include:
- Yuffie Yulan — Best New Starlet
- Tanya Tate — Best MILF
- "Linsey Dawn McKenzie: I’m Back" — Best Girl/Girl Series
- "Weird Science XXX" — Best New Series
- Angel Long — Best Female Performer
- Danny D — Best Male Performer
- "Tanya Tate’s Sex Tour of Ireland" — Best Amateur Series
- "Pervacious Mind of Angel Long" — Best Series
- Lara Latex — Best Loved Character
- "Mummy’s Got Milk" — Most Outrageous Series
- Anna Span — The Palm Phwoar
To view interviews with SHAFTA winners, click here.