LAS VEGAS — In an interview with Chain Drugstore Daily, Empowered Products CEO Scott Fraser discusses the sexual health brand’s expansion into mainstream chain retailers.
Empowered says it has increased its shelf-space as follows:
• CVS: 5,000 U.S. retail locations
• Wal-Mart: 600 U.S. retail locations
• Walgreens: 7,000-plus U.S. retail locations
• Rite Aid: 4,548 U.S. retail locations for PINK Silicone; 3,705 U.S. retail locations for PINK Water
• Kroger: 1,400 U.S. retail locations
• Target: Online retail sales at Target.com
Scott Fraser, president and CEO of Empowered Products, said, "Our participation with the NACDS continues to be an integral component of our expansion strategy within the mainstream consumer retail space for our PINK and GunOil brands. This expansion has driven both our company's increased sales and net revenues during 2013."
According to the company, the interview was conducted while Empowered Products was meeting with its current accounts at the National Association of Chain Drug Stores convention in Las Vegas.
To read the full interview, click here.