SexuallyBroken.com Releases 3rd Fantasy Feature

OAKLAND, Calif. — Intersec Studio’s SexuallyBroken.com released its third feature in their Real Life Fantasies series, “The Farmer’s Daughter: An Outdoor Bondage Adventure.” 

The film stars Allie James as a blonde, innocent farm girl who is stalked by site owner Matt Williams as she performs chores around the family farm. After lurking about and shadowing James, Williams carries her off into the woods where he ties her up and coerces her into various sexual acts.

The film's trailer features an interview with James where she says that she actually grew up on a farm in upstate New York very similar and geographically close to one depicted in the feature. “The Farmer’s Daughter” was shot on-location in the Catskill Mountains.

“I always had like a little bit of a fantasy of kind of being taken back into the woods and being forced to do whatever they want me to do … and just having my dad be so close but yet so far away,” she said.

“We don’t like to just throw a performer into a situation and hope they can deal with it,” Williams said, explaining that SexuallyBroken performers are “heavily vetted” prior to a scene. 

“A person is more invested in the project when it’s their own fantasy,” he added.   

Sexuallybroken.com launched last year and says that unlike other bondage sites, “It’s not about torture and corporal punishment.” 

“We take away the pain and replace it with sex,” Williams said. “It’s all about creative bondage and rough sex with people who love it.”

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

FTC Promises 'Vigorous' TAKE IT DOWN Act Enforcement

The Federal Trade Commission is warning platforms that the agency will strongly enforce the notice-and-removal requirements of the TAKE IT DOWN Act, which go into effect next week on May 19.

STD Hero Joins Pineapple Support as Sponsor

Better Life Science brand STD Hero has joined the ranks of over 70 adult businesses and organizations committing funds and resources to Pineapple Support.

2026 XBIZ Miami Speaker, Open-Floor Conversation Guide Lineup Announced

XBIZ is pleased to announce the release of the full speaker lineup for XBIZ Miami, the latest edition of the adult industry’s premier summer conference, set to take place May 11-14 at the Goodtime Hotel in Miami Beach.

2026 XBIZ Miami Conference Schedule Announced

XBIZ is pleased to announce the release of the full show schedule for XBIZ Miami, set to take place May 11-14 at the Goodtime Hotel in South Beach.

UPDATED: Utah VPN Rule Enforcement Paused in Aylo Lawsuit

Provisions of a new Utah law making adult websites liable if minors in the state circumvent geolocation efforts to bypass age verification, which were set to come into force on Wednesday, have been put on hold until Sept. 3 in the case of Aylo, which filed suit in the matter.

Show More