ASACP Honors Marc Randazza With Annual Service Recognition Award

LOS ANGELES — The Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (ASACP) has handed out its annual Service Recognition Award to industry attorney Marc Randazza of the Randazza Legal Group.

“Each year, ASACP is proud to present a Service Recognition Award in order to honor the person (or persons) whose consistent contributions have helped to make the organization’s work possible and more effective,” ASACP Executive Director Tim Henning said. “ASACP depends on the generous contributions of its sponsors, members and other supporters to carry out its mission and this is our way of saying ‘Thanks!’”

Randazza said it is a privilege to represent the adult entertainment industry and ASACP.

“ASACP is proof that this industry is committed to the First Amendment, and that it recognizes that the privileges that come with it are accompanied by responsibility,” Randazza said. “The entire industry should be proud of, and support, this excellent organization.”

Henning presented the crystal trophy to Randazza at the XBIZ Awards last week.

“Marc Randazza has provided invaluable legal assistance to ASACP, including assisting the association in fighting domain name cyber-squatting,” Henning said. “His commitment to our mission of keeping children out of and away from adult entertainment is a valuable tool in the gallant fight for the safety of our youth and for the health of relevant industry groups.”

Past recipients of ASACP’s Service Recognition Award have included Rodney Thompson and Scott Rabinowitz; Epoch CEO Joel Hall; performers Stormy Daniels, Tera Patrick and Evan Seinfeld; Fiona Patten and Robbie Swan of The Eros Association; along with attorneys Greg Piccionelli and Lawrence Walters; technical consultant Brandon Shalton; and ASACP’s own Tim Henning.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

FTC Promises 'Vigorous' TAKE IT DOWN Act Enforcement

The Federal Trade Commission is warning platforms that the agency will strongly enforce the notice-and-removal requirements of the TAKE IT DOWN Act, which go into effect next week on May 19.

Court of International Trade Rejects Trump 'Replacement' Tariffs

The U.S. Court of International Trade on Thursday ruled that President Trump’s 10% global tariff under the Trade Act of 1974, imposed after the Supreme Court invalidated the administration’s broad “Liberation Day” tariff regime, is illegal — but stopped short of a nationwide injunction against the tariff.

UPDATED: Utah VPN Rule Enforcement Paused in Aylo Lawsuit

Provisions of a new Utah law making adult websites liable if minors in the state circumvent geolocation efforts to bypass age verification, which were set to come into force on Wednesday, have been put on hold until Sept. 3 in the case of Aylo, which filed suit in the matter.

Show More