Oron Assets Refrozen as It Gets Slapped With 3rd Infringement Suit

SAN FRANCISCO — A federal judge has refrozen Oron's assets after the parent company of Falcon and Raging Stallion sued the file-locker site this week for unspecified damages.

Oron, now facing its third lawsuit alleging mass copyright infringement, recently settled with another gay adult studio, Corbin Fisher, for $550,000 and faces another new suit waged recently by Flava Works.

DataTech, owner of such gay adult brands as Falcon, Raging Stallion, Jocks and Mustang, said that it has evidence of more than 40,000 separate acts of infringement prior to the closing of Oron.com last month.

Adult industry attorney Gill Sperlein, who represents DataTech, told XBIZ that 400 titles were found on the site, and that through forensics the numbers may jump.

"We are continuing to go through massive amounts of data and the number is growing daily," Sperlein said.

With evidence — including testimony from Porn Guardian officials on the extent of the alleged infringement — in hand, DataTech received approval from U.S. District Judge Charles Breyer on Tuesday to serve another temporary restraining order against Oron.

A federal judge in the Corbin Fisher suit just lifted a TRO freezing Oron assets on Monday.

As in the Corbin Fisher case, DataTech asked the court to freeze U.S. assets in its PayPal, CCBill, AlertPay accounts, as well as other U.S. financial institution accounts.

"The balance of equities favors the issuance ofa temporary restraining order in that it is limited in scope and it does nothing more than prohibit defendants from fraudulent transfers and compels that they unwind those in which they have already engaged," Breyer said in his order. "Freezing any U.S. funds protects plaintiff’s ability to receive any possible relief. There is also a genuine public interest in upholding copyright protections."

DataTech's lawsuit is similar to Corbin Fisher's, as well as Flava Works — each asking the court to declare that Oron infringed on their videos and each seeking injunctive relief, as well as a full accounting of its infringement.

DataTech in its suit against Oron said it cannot ascertain  the level of alleged infringement without detailed accounting by defendants.

DataTech's suit names as defendants Oron.com, parent company FF Magnat Ltd., Stanislav Davidoglov and a John Doe who goes by the name Roman Romanov, presumably Oron's CEO.

Breyer has scheduled a Sept. 11 hearing on the TRO at federal court in San Francisco.

View Oron TRO

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More