CockyBoys Signs Tony Capucci

NEW YORK — CockyBoys.com announced the return of adult performer Tony Capucci as a CockyBoy exclusive.

Capucci  was last seen in the film “Roughing It” three years ago as a Falcon Exclusive model but he has also appeared on the site in 2007.

Jake Jaxson, owner of CockyBoys says he couldn’t be any more thrilled to be welcoming Capucci back to CockyBoys.

 “Last month I launched a new series ‘Once a CockyBoy, always a CockyBoy’ and Tony was on the top of my list,” Jaxson said.

“He's better looking than ever. He's matured. He makes me laugh. He’s super handsome, very charming, and is great at what he does. Fans are going to go to enjoy following and watching this new phase in his career. With CockyBoys you will see a whole new side of Tony Capucci.”

Tony’s first solo scene is now live on and in the next couple weeks CockyBoys will be releasing his first action scene in years and it features him topping Jimmy Clay.

"Be on the look out for a Tony fan site that we will be launching soon,” CockyBoys' Benny MoreCock said.

“You will get an up close and personal view of Tony with mini docs, his cam shows, and details on his personal appearances. We are even more excited to announce a CockyBoys club tour that will be headlined by Tony and featuring other CockyBoy exclusives Tommy, Jake and Kennedy.”

CockyBoys will be announcing a tour of live venues across the country featuring Capucci beginning in April.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

FTC Promises 'Vigorous' TAKE IT DOWN Act Enforcement

The Federal Trade Commission is warning platforms that the agency will strongly enforce the notice-and-removal requirements of the TAKE IT DOWN Act, which go into effect next week on May 19.

STD Hero Joins Pineapple Support as Sponsor

Better Life Science brand STD Hero has joined the ranks of over 70 adult businesses and organizations committing funds and resources to Pineapple Support.

2026 XBIZ Miami Speaker, Open-Floor Conversation Guide Lineup Announced

XBIZ is pleased to announce the release of the full speaker lineup for XBIZ Miami, the latest edition of the adult industry’s premier summer conference, set to take place May 11-14 at the Goodtime Hotel in Miami Beach.

Show More