Investors Suing Private Make New Allegations

CARSON CITY, Nev. — The legal battle over the control of Private Media Group continues to offer eye-popping allegations in court filings.

On Friday, a group of Private Media Group shareholders, led by Consipio Holding BV and former CEO Ilan Bunimovitz, filed a brief with the Nevada Supreme Court alleging that since the company's court-appointed receivership took hold nearly two weeks ago the company has been awash in scandal.

Among the allegations, Private CEO Berth Milton was said to have removed $24,000 in Private funds from company bank accounts without the receivership's consent and refused the receiver's entry into the office's building on the chief executive's orders.

In addition, Milton, according to an opposition to Private's emergency stay of order appointing a receiver, "attempted to transfer the valuable Internet domain name 'Private.com' from the corporation's name into his own name without the receiver's knowledge or consent."

But Private spokeswoman Leslie Amadio told XBIZ that the allegations that surfaced Friday are "unfounded and not true."

" First and foremost, Berth Milton does not have the power to sign for bank transfers or trademarks," Amadio said. "The money which was paid to Berth by accounting was to cover his normal salary that was due to him.

"In regards to the domain name, per a confirmed statement from an employee that manages Private's domain names, no such act or action was ever taken by Berth Milton in an attempt to 'transfer the valuable Internet domain name 'Private.com' from the corporation's name into his own name.'"

Last month, a Clark County, Nev., judge ordered a receiver to take control of all company's assets. Eric Johnson, a Private director and CEO of Private division Sureflix, was tapped for the slot.

That ruling is being challenged by Private's management at the Nevada Supreme Court.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Phoenix Marie, Cory Chase Star in Latest From MILFY

Phoenix Marie and Cory Chase star with Dan Damage in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint MILFY.

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

Reagan Foxx Headlines 'Mom's Little Cuck' From Reality Junkies

2023 XMAs MILF Performer of the Year Reagan Foxx toplines "Mom’s Little Cuck" from Mile High Media studio imprint Reality Junkies.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Clémence Audiard on Blending Gonzo With High-Style Eroticism

There's an unmistakable radiance that surrounds Clémence Audiard — a glow born of the power to manifest her own vision. With Clemence Crave, her self-funded and self-directed production house, Audiard has sculpted a universe entirely her own.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Sofie Marie Makes Her WIFEY Debut

Sofie Marie stars with her husband Spike, Dan Damage, and Isiah Maxwell in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint WIFEY.

Elegant Angel Debuts James Avalon Drama 'Summer & Joy'

Elegant Angel has released the first installment of the James Avalon-helmed drama "Summer & Joy."

Show More