Sportsheets Extends April Showers Contest, Announces Board of Selectors

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. — Sportsheets has extended the entry and voting deadlines for its Sex in the Shower retail display contest and announced its Board of Selectors.

According to the company, the five-person judging panel was selected for their marketing, messaging and merchandising experience in both adult and mainstream arenas.

The Board of Selectors is comprised of Trigg Laboratories vice president of marketing Jennifer Martsolf, AVN senior editor Sherry Saulis, System JO national senior account Director Brent Aldon, XBIZ associate editor Ariana Rodriguez and Doc Johnson retail merchandising specialist Jenny Tse.

The scores from the panel will account for 75 percent of the vote total, with the other 25 percent coming from fans of the Sex in the Shower Facebook page.

Fan voting now runs through June 10 and the four winning displays and 10 honorable mentions will be awarded a total of $10,000 in cash and prizes on June 17.

“Our first-ever display contest has been met with overwhelming ambition andcreativity from retailers across the country,” said Todd Carter, Sportsheets’ director of marketing, “so we decided to extend the contest so that all entrants could be properly showcased, promoted and voted on.”

The last day to submit an entry is May 31.

For an in-store display starter kit that includes a 27” x 40” adhesive vinyl wall display poster, two 8” x 30” logo signs, 12 “I Love Sex in the Shower” buttons and 12 mini-massage soaps, email info@sportsheets.com or call (8oo) 962-4606.

Additional images and materials are available for download at SexInTheShower.com.

Related: