Consipio: Private Has Failed to Register 1.65M Shares

NEW YORK — Consipio Holding Group, which claims to hold 5.6 million shares of Private Media Group stock, filed a second amended compliant against the adult entertainment giant to recover on a promissory note, guarantee and pledge agreement.

The amended complaint, which was filed on Dec. 22 at New York State Supreme Court, claims that in December 2001, Private executed a note for $4 million and agreed to repay Commerzbank, a stock corporation, the full amount including interest.

At the same time, Slingsby, a shell corporation Consipio claims was formed by Private Media chairman and CEO Berth Milton to handle his personnel assets and is “nothing more than Milton’s alter ego,” executed a shareholder guaranty as well as a pledge agreement, guaranteeing payment of all of Private’s obligations.

The amended complaint claims that Private and Slingsby failed to pay any portion of the amount due under the note by March 2003.

In April 2003, Commerzbank sold the note to Consipio, which also purchased all of Commerzbank’s rights under the guaranty and note documents.

Both Consipio and Private entered into an agreement to modify the note, extending its maturity date to April 2008.

When the maturity date arrived, Private refused to pay the remaining balance on the note, which is currently in default, according to the amended complaint.

Since then, Consipio has demanded that Slingsby and Private cooperate with Consipio to register 1.65 million shares of the 5.6 million shares of common stock pledged by Slingsby as collateral.

“Consipio holds a certificate registered to Slingsby for said 1.65 million shares, but Slingsby, Miton and Private have impeded Consipio’s ability to register said shares in Consipio’s name,” the complaint said.

Consipio claims it has suffered injury and seeks compensatory damages, interest, costs and other fees to be determined at trial.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Supreme Court Rejects Trump Tariffs

The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday ruled against the Trump administration’s sweeping tariffs, which have significantly impacted the pleasure industry.

FSC Updates Complaint in Tennessee AV Case, AG Motions to Dismiss

The Free Speech Coalition this week filed an amended complaint in its lawsuit challenging the Protect Tennessee Minors Act as unconstitutional, in response to which the Tennessee attorney general motioned for dismissal of the case.

Cherie DeVille Joins Woodhull Freedom Foundation 'Free Speech' Panel

Multi-XMAs winner Cherie DeVille will join the upcoming Woodhull Freedom Foundation panel series "Fact Checked by Woodhull," addressing free speech on Feb. 26.

Wisconsin AV Bill Moves Ahead, Minus Anti-VPN Provisions

The Wisconsin state Senate on Wednesday advanced a bill that would require adult websites to verify the ages of users, but approved an amendment striking proposed language that would have required sites to block virtual private network traffic.

Pineapple Support Introduces 'Wellbeing by PS' Service

Pineapple Support has debuted its new Wellbeing by PS service, providing mental health support packages for companies and agencies.

MyMember.site Integrates Bluesky Functionality

MyMember.site has added Bluesky features to its website management platform.

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

SWR Data Publishes 'Clip Trend' Report

Adult industry market research firm SWR Data has published a report on clip platform performance and sales.

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Ofcom Fines Kick Online Entertainment $1 Million for AV Noncompliance

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Thursday fined Kick Online Entertainment 800,000 pounds (more than $1 million) for failing to implement age checks as required for compliance with the Online Safety Act.

Show More