Lucas Entertainment Targets Another Wave of File-Sharers

DALLAS — Lucas Entertainment has filed another BitTorrent infringement suit just three weeks after targeting 65 John Doe defendants allegedly involved with file sharing "Missing."

This time around, Lucas Entertainment aims its sights on learning the identities of and suing 53 individuals who allegedly distributed "Kings of New York" over the Internet, according to the suit filed Monday at U.S. District Court in Dallas.

In an exhibit of evidence obtained by XBIZ, Lucas Entertainment targeted the 53 individuals from alleged file-sharing activities conducted early Friday morning, just days before the company filed suit.

As in the "Missing" suit, court papers allege that the individuals initiated their infringement on bit torrent site www.gay-torrents.net.

Lucas Entertainment President and CEO Michael Lucas, in discussing the suit with XBIZ last month, said he has decided to take a "more forceful approach with these sites and their users" rather than a passive one.

On Tuesday, Lucas told XBIZ that many sites are responsive and take down content once notified of copyright infringement.

"Unfortunately, some are not and we have decided to take an assertive approach with the more difficult sites and their users,” Lucas said. "We appreciate our fans wherever they are but business is business and we have to make some money off our content.”

“Kings of New York," which debuted in June, takes a look at four young men willing to do anything to make it to the top and the powerful individuals who control access to that playground of privilege known as the Big Apple.

“Kings of New York” marked the debuts of “Big Brother 10” star Steven Daigle, along with Zack Alexander and Rod Daily. The title also stars Wilfried Knight with Junior Stellano, Phillip Aubrey, Rafael Alencar and Michael Lucas.

The video features various non-sexual celebrity cameos such as Village Voice columnist Michael Musto and drag queen Bianca del Rio.

Lucas again has tapped attorney Evan Stone of Dallas to track and sue the alleged file sharers.

The judge in the "Missing" suit already has granted Lucas Entertainment's request to subpoena 14 Internet service providers to identify alleged file-sharers.

The latest suit seeks an injunction against the defendants, as well as damages and attorneys fees.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More