Larry Flynt’s Attorneys Demand Nephews Hand Over Websites

LOS ANGELES — Larry Flynt’s attorneys, telling a judge Tuesday that they’re not the nephews’ “compliance officer,” have demanded that Flynt Media Corp. hand over at least 50 company websites.

Last month a federal jury sided with Hustler publisher Larry Flynt and LFP Inc. and approved a permanent injunction against his nephews who sought to launch Flynt Media Corp., a competing adult entertainment company using the same family name.

Despite the court loss, Flynt Media Corp. continues to challenge a court-ordered transfer of domain names because it thinks that the injunction is too broad and not justified. Flynt Media Corp. has asked U.S. District Judge Howard Matz to amend it.

But Larry Flynt’s attorneys claim that Flynt Media Corp. is only trying to find loopholes in the jury’s award, and that “plaintiffs simply seek to foreclose such potential gamesmanship and to enjoy their well-earned peace in the matter.”

“Plaintiffs seek finality to this proceeding,” said Jonathan Brown, one of Larry Flynt’s attorneys. “It is neither the intent nor desire of plaintiffs to act as the compliance officer for defendants.”

Flynt Media Corp. attorneys argue that the injunction shouldn’t include all of the company’s “Flynt” domain names that do not include the nephews’ first and last names.

They claim that Flynt Media Corp. was never on trial for cybersquatting and point out that domain names such as FlyntBank.com or FlyntBrothers.com “can be used for websites that have nothing to do with adult entertainment and therefore clearly fall out of the scope of the issues in this case.”

Larry Flynt’s attorneys, however, say that Flynt Media Corp. “Flynt-only” names infringe upon or are likely to be confused with Larry Flynt and his companies.

They’ve asked Matz to revisit and carefully word the final permanent injunction so that Flynt Media Corp. doesn’t try to “skirt the edges or play the margins of what is or is not permissible.”

But Larry Flynt’s attorneys note the nephews could use domain names with their full names in them.

“Nothing in the permanent injunction prohibits defendants from using domain names such as JimmyFlynt.com or JimmyFlyntXXX.com or DustinFlyntVOD.com or any other, almost infinite number of, permutations of the same,” Brown said.

The two parties meet in front of Matz at U.S. District Court in Los Angeles on Feb. 8.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Carmen Valentina Stars in Latest Release From FreeUse

Carmen Valentina stars in the latest POV release from FreeUse.

Nexus Expands 'Ascend' Line

Nexus has expanded its Ascend collection with the new Extreme thrusting and rotating massager.

Blush Expands 'Performance' Line With 3 New Penis Extender Sleeves

Blush has expanded its Performance collection with three new extender sleeves.

Phoenix Marie, Cory Chase Star in Latest From MILFY

Phoenix Marie and Cory Chase star with Dan Damage in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint MILFY.

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Nexus Expands 'Bendz' Collection

Nexus has introduced a collection of anal plugs from its Bendz line.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

Reagan Foxx Headlines 'Mom's Little Cuck' From Reality Junkies

2023 XMAs MILF Performer of the Year Reagan Foxx toplines "Mom’s Little Cuck" from Mile High Media studio imprint Reality Junkies.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Orion Debuts 2 New Styles From Cottelli Lingerie

Orion Wholesale has introduced two new styles from its Cottelli Lingerie line.

Show More