Corbin Fisher Calls Out Religious Group Over Lambert Complaint

SAN DIEGO — Gay adult studio Corbin Fisher has interjected itself into mainstream attention by asking the FCC to reject a complaint by the Liberty Counsel over Adam Lambert's performance during the American Music Awards.

The Liberty Counsel, a 501 (c)(3) organization that advocates the traditional family life and advancing religious freedom, asked federal regulators to fine ABC for "airing such an outrageously lewd and filthy performance during a show and time period that is targeted for family audiences."

Last month, Lambert performed at the American Music Awards, kissing a male keyboardist, grinding a dancer's head against his pelvis, and grabbing the crotch of another.

In a letter to the FCC, Corbin Fisher concluded that Lambert’s performance was not obscene and that it was demonstrative of “family values.”

The San Diego-based studio also chastised Liberty Counsel, calling it "a homophobic organization dedicated to the imposition of Christian-based theocracy in the U.S., and the replacement of the rule of law with rule by superstition.”

Corbin Fisher execs on Monday said they wanted to throw its weight behind Lambert and the 1st Amendment by petitioning the FCC in favor of Lambert's performance.

"We read the complaint filed by the Liberty Counsel, a notorious homophobic organization, and we were appalled," said Brian Dunlap, COO of Corbin Fisher. "We had our general counsel review the legal claims made by this hate group and it was his conclusion that their legal position was preposterous.

"Gay Americans have had to stand by as small, but organized, groups of bigots assail us with a constant din of hate speech. It is time that those of us who are victimized by groups like the Liberty Counsel start to show our government that they aren't the only ones with a point of view."

Marc J. Randazza, general counsel for Corbin Fisher, said that Liberty Counsel has a right to show their views, “but we have a 1st Amendment right to add our voice to the marketplace of ideas.

“I believe that in the end, people who think like us will win out over the narrow minded homophobes who listen to the Liberty Counsel," he said.

Dunlap urged others to join in the campaign.

"If the FCC got more letters in support of the performance than letters against, that would send a strong message that the Liberty Counsel is out of touch with most Americans," Dunlap said.

Corbin Fisher's Letter to the FCC

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Alexandro Cabrera Makes Raging Stallion Debut in 'In the Depths'

Alexandro Cabrera has made his Raging Stallion debut alongside John Brachalli in the first installment of "In the Depths."

Men.com to Drop New Limited Series 'Varsity Heat'

Men.com will premiere its latest four-part limited series next week, titled "Varsity Heat."

UPDATED: Supreme Court Rejects Tariffs, Trump Responds

The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday ruled against the Trump administration’s sweeping tariffs, which have significantly impacted the pleasure industry, prompting the president to announce a new tariff strategy as a workaround.

FSC Updates Complaint in Tennessee AV Case, AG Motions to Dismiss

The Free Speech Coalition this week filed an amended complaint in its lawsuit challenging the Protect Tennessee Minors Act as unconstitutional, in response to which the Tennessee attorney general motioned for dismissal of the case.

PeterFever Drops Sports Parody Series 'Supreme Rivalry'

zBUCKz and PeterFever have debuted the new sports parody limited series "Supreme Rivalry."

Wisconsin AV Bill Moves Ahead, Minus Anti-VPN Provisions

The Wisconsin state Senate on Wednesday advanced a bill that would require adult websites to verify the ages of users, but approved an amendment striking proposed language that would have required sites to block virtual private network traffic.

Arno Antino, Jack DesFeux Star in 'Back to Before' From NakedSword

Arno Antino and Jack DesFeux star in the latest release from NakedSword, titled "Back to Before."

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

Ryan Orion, Dio Ferrero Star in 1st Installment of Falcon's 'Head to Head'

Ryan Orion and Dio Ferrero star in the first installment of the latest title from Falcon Studios, titled "Head to Head."

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Show More