Reality Kings Asks Judge to Dismiss Flower Tucci's Suit

LOS ANGELES — An attorney for Reality Kings has asked a federal judge to dismiss performer Flower Tucci’s infringement and cybersquatting lawsuit.

Attorney Allan Gelbard filed the motion last week, stating that Tucci performed in more than 25 productions that Reality Kings legally licensed from LLL Productions, and that she signed an exclusive and perpetual agreement that allowed LLL to use her name and likeness.

Further, the motion said, the LLL Productions deal included a provision where it would be the “sole and exclusive owner” of FlowerTucci.com. It also said that LLL purchased the site “at substantial cost” in 2007.

“[Tucci] conveniently fails to acknowledge that said licenses are assignable, in whole or in part [to other webmasters under license agreements], ” the motion said.

Filed four months ago, Tucci’s suit targets a laundry list of companies and individuals, alleging that the defendants registered and operated a number of websites that use derivations of her stage name — FlowerTucci.com, FlowerTucciPix.com, FlowerTucciNude.com and Club-FlowerTucci.com, among others — and are exploiting them without her permission. In many instances, the suit said, the sites lead back to FlowerTucci.com.

Gelbard, who is on vacation, wasn’t able to respond to questions from XBIZ relative to the case, but the motion noted that Tucci breached her contract in 2007 by performing, without permission, for competing production companies. Tucci, at the time, was terminated for cause, the motion said.

Reality Kings and LLL also contend that Tucci signed a binding arbitration agreement and that her attorneys — one former, one current — failed to commence dispute-resolution proceedings and instead filed a court action at U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.

“[Tucci] entered into numerous written agreements, all containing forum selection, venue and binding arbitration provisions,” the motion said. “Perhaps for her own convenience, or for the convenience of her current counsel, she has chosen to ignore the clear and unambiguous language of the numerous documents she signed and now attempts to drag [Reality Kings] and LLL into a federal lawsuit in California.”

Tucci, whose real name is Carole Molloy, registered her stage name with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in 2007 after working about five years in the adult industry.

However, Reality Kings and LLL claim in the motion that “her filing with the [Patent Office] was, itself, fraudulent, and that any rights she may have had in the Flower Tucci common law mark have been abandoned through countless instances of naked licensing.”

Gelbard has asked the court to dismiss her complaint or, at the very least, transfer the matter to federal court in Florida.

Tucci’s current attorney, Michael Fattorosi, told XBIZ he could not comment on pending litigation.

A judge will hear oral arguments in the case on Sept. 28.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More