Jamie Hendrix Unveils Web Makeover

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — Gay adult director Jamie Hendrix has announced a soup-to-nuts makeover of JamieHendrix.com, his official website, to allow for a more complete experience for fans and web surfers.

A second URL — JHXXXonline.com — redirects to the main site.

"The new site offers tons of bling while still being easy to navigate," Hendrix said.

A studio blog, teasers and previews, photo galleries and other items are among the revamped features with a members-only area on the boards.

"I am proud to still be alive and still doing well, even through the recession," he said. "The gay business has been truly good to me. As for the new website, there are a lot of cool surprised on the way."

Hendrix made his erotica debut in the late '80s and was active as a performer and director for more than a decade. He left the business in 2000 to pursue a production career in mainstream entertainment, both in the U.S. and Australia. He returned to the adult business in 2008.

Earlier this year, boutique wholesaler Boulevard Distribution signed a distro pact that includes the first two films produced by Hendrix and his G&G Media label: all-male hardcore feature "Friendly Force" starring Chad Clovis with Kevin Cavalli, Brodie Newport and Logan Robbins; and softcore film "Curious" featuring Tristan Hamilton, and shot on location in Melbourne, Australia.

Sales inquiries may be made via email or by calling (818) 892-4427.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Nexus Expands 'Bendz' Collection

Nexus has introduced a collection of anal plugs from its Bendz line.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Orion Debuts 2 New Styles From Cottelli Lingerie

Orion Wholesale has introduced two new styles from its Cottelli Lingerie line.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Magic Silk Expands 'Exposed' Line With 'Sinful' Collection

Magic Silk has expanded its Exposed line of lingerie with the Sinful collection.

Inside the Impact of New AV Laws on Sex Toy Ecommerce

Over the past few years, age verification (AV) has gone from a niche policy discussion to a very real, very immediate concern for anyone operating in the adult space.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

Show More