CockyBoys Makes Room for Clark Brothers

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Online studio CockyBoys.com has debuted a web-exclusive vignette featuring popular performer Bobby Clark alongside his real-life brother Seth Clark.

"If you like the idea of two straight guys jerking off together then you might love the idea of two straight brothers jerking off together while watching porn," the studio said.

"It was time to catch the Clark brothers together on film," company President Kyle Majors said.

"I know how to talk to straight guys. I took Seth Clark out for drinks and he let it slip that he and his brother used to kick back on the couch, watch straight porn and share war stories while they squeeze one out together. That’s when I had the idea," he said. "The family that sprays together, stays together."

Seth debuted on CockyBoys with a solo vignette late last year. Apart from his web-exclusive work, Bobby can also be seen in the recent "Boy Country" for Buckshot Productions.

In related news, CockyBoys has signed newcomer Skyler Caine as well as fan-favorite performer Wolf Hudson to exclusive contracts.

The company also picked up a 2009 Cybersocket Web Awards trophy as Best Amateur Video Site, as well as a recent Grabby Awards nomination for Best Web-Based Porn Site.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

FTC Promises 'Vigorous' TAKE IT DOWN Act Enforcement

The Federal Trade Commission is warning platforms that the agency will strongly enforce the notice-and-removal requirements of the TAKE IT DOWN Act, which go into effect next week on May 19.

Show More