Home > News > Kulich Offers 'Ashamed' Ex-PR Exec a Porn Opp • Bookmark   • Newsletters   • Register Search Options

NEWS STORY

Kulich Offers 'Ashamed' Ex-PR Exec a Porn Opp

Kulich Offers 'Ashamed' Ex-PR Exec a Porn Opp
Get XBIZ News
XBIZ Research
What will drive VR headset adoption among consumers?
Adult Entertainment
  37.44%
Hollywood Movies
  4.27%
Gambling / Gaming
  4.74%
Video Games
  53.55%
Out of 211 votes. Results based on votes submitted by members of XBIZ.net social network.
Dec 23, 2013 11:30 AM PST    Text size: 

LOS ANGELES — Monarchy Distribution founder Mike Kulich has presented fired public relations executive Justine Sacco a porn offer of a lifetime.

Sacco, the woman who tweeted Friday that she was "going to Africa" with a few inflammatory words — "Hope I don’t get AIDS. Just kidding. I’m white!” — has been presented the "opportunity" to star in a video Kulich has in mind. Sacco, who was promptly fired by her employer, IAC, over the comments, later said she was "ashamed" over the comments.

The porn film would be called "Justine's African Vacation," and Kulich said the career-turner for Sacco would be a five-scene interracial movie.

Kulich is offering Sacco $10,000 and 10 percent of the profits, with the other 90 percent going to Aid for Africa, which notably and promptly purchased JustineSacco.com Friday night and redirected to its donation page.

Kulich told XBIZ that "Justine's African Vacation" would be a not-for-profit production.

"I don't intend to profit off of the shaming of an entire continent and group of people," Kulich said. "Sacco screwed up and she knows it. This is giving her the opportunity to pay her bills, offer an apology to all she offended, and contribute to an organization that helps people in Africa dealing with AIDS. We hope she seriously considers this offer."

Earlier this year the adult studio owner started up the nonprofit label, Manhole Productions, a gay line that was prompted by extremist homophobic treatment and lawmaking taking place in Russia.

The proceeds from the first film, Kulich said at the time, would go to gay Russian refugees seeking asylum in other countries.

More ways to get XBIZ News:  RSS Feeds  |  E-Newsletters  |  Desktop Widget  |  Mobile
Looking for porn star news and behind-the-scene videos? Check out XFANZ.com !

PROFILES & BIOS

WIA Profile: Céline

Each month, industry news media organization XBIZ spotlights the career accomplishments and outstanding contributions of Women in Adult. WIA profiles offer an intimate look at the professional lives of... More »

Gamma Entertainment: Pioneering Adult Company Keeps on Finding Success

Getting set to celebrate the enviable milestone of its 20th anniversary — an enormous span of years in the highly competitive and dynamic adult entertainment arena — Montreal-based Gamma Entertainment... More »

Q&A With Sarah Mallie, EroAdvertising Sales Manager

Sarah Mallie, the North American sales manager for EroAdvertising, is by all means a traffic specialist. She’s spent the past five years predominately specializing in nearly every aspect of adult... More »
XBIZ NEWSLETTERS
Stay informed of the latest industry developments. Get XBIZ newsletters delivered to your inbox. Subscribe today!
Enter email address:

* To manage existing subscriptions click here.






POPULAR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Submit your press release to
multiple news outlets with 1 click.
Subscribe to RSS news feeds or
add free content to your website.
Access XBIZ news and articles
with your mobile device.
Subscribe to XBIZ Premiere magazine, the industry's leading adult retail trade publications, delivering the most timely and comprehensive business news and information to producers and retailers of adult products.

UPCOMING EVENTS

The European Summit

Feb 29 - Mar 03
Barcelona-Sitges, Spain

Phoenix Forum 2016

Mar 31 - Apr 03
Tempe, Arizona

International Lingerie Show

Apr 04 - Apr 06
Las Vegas, Nevada

Adultcon Los Angeles

May 14 - May 15
Los Angeles, California
Everyday thousands of business professionals browse XBIZ's industry directory for quality products and services. Not listed yet? Your company could be losing potential new business. Submit your company today!
Use XBIZ RSS feeds to stay informed of the latest industry developments or as a content syndication tool for your website!