Christopher Mallick to Produce Mainstream Comedy About Porn

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — The owner of ePassporte wants to bring the online adult biz to the big screen.

Former Paycom CEO Christopher Mallick is behind the new movie "Middle Men," which will be the first feature film from his production company, Oxymoron Entertainment.

After a five-year tenure, Mallick left Paycom in February 2005 when the company split with ePassporte, which Mallick took control of. Mallick formed Oxymoron Entertainment last year.

Mallick has managed to secure an experienced writer to craft his first mainstream feature, which is being billed as a comedy. George Gallo, one of the creative minds behind such Hollywood hits as "Midnight Run" and the "Bad Boys" movies, will write and direct "Middle Men." Joining Gallo in the composition of the script is Andy Weiss, a writer for the TV series "Punk'd."

The story will follow a straight-edge businessman who enters a world that eventually balloons into the online adult industry. Mallick told XBIZ that while he provided Gallo and Weiss with some ideas based on his experiences in the industry, the movie is definitely fiction and not docudrama.

"It's a feature film, so it necessarily requires some suspension of disbelief," he said. "There are some personal experiences in the film, but Gallo and Weiss really created a very interesting tapestry."

Mallick should have plenty of real-world experience to call on for this movie. He co-founded ePassporte in 2003 after collaborating with two partners on its early development and conceptualization.

As for his job in the adult industry, Mallick remains the owner of ePassporte and his duties are unchanged. Mallick and representatives from ePassporte will travel to Las Vegas in July for the XBIZ Summer Forum.

Mallick joins a long line of adult industry figures who have made – or tried to make – the switch to the mainstream entertainment industry. After an infamous career as an adult performer, Traci Lords has achieved a level of B-movie stardom, while director Greg Dark moved from helming titles like "New Wave Hookers 4" to episodes of HBO's prison drama "Oz."

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Brazil Invites Public Input on AV Guidelines

Brazil’s National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) on Friday launched a public consultation on developing guidelines for age verification mechanisms under the country’s Digital Statute for Children and Adolescents (Digital ECA), which requires adult websites to age-verify users located in Brazil.

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More