OC Cash Sends Cease-and-Desist to XPCash

HOLLYWOOD – XPCash has temporarily shut down its site after OC Cash attorneys sent a cease-and-desist letter to the company accusing it of posting unlicensed material it had allegedly taken from one of OC Cash’s sites.

“It was either incredibly bold or incredibly stupid,” OC Cash owner Jay Quinlan told XBiz, referring to what amounted to a wholesale lift of six titles licensed to OC Cash by Evasive Angles director TT Boy.

Quinlan said that his company was alerted to the existence of the pirated clips on Saturday, June 4, at which point he contacted his lawyer, who then sent cease-and-desist letters to both payment processor CCBill and XPCash.

XPCash took all content down the following Tuesday night. “We are in the process of changing up our sites, content, banners and galleries,” a notice on the index page read. “We will be back online in a couple of weeks.”

The company claimed it had legally appropriated the content and had been unable to contact OC Cash before being served the notice to cease operations.

Portions of TT Boy’s “Bubblebutt Orgy” and other films were used by XPCash, and the director was at first unable to make a positive identification of his material.

“All the faces had been blurred out,” TT Boy said, but then he recognized some of his contract performers by other means. “How could [XPCash] steal this stuff?"

OC Cash launched in the fall of 2004 and shoots its own content as well as distributing exclusive content from third parties.

“XPCash had copied our site down to its color scheme,” Quinlan said, noting that the XPCash site looked like it had taken a lot of time to construct. “Our lawyer told us that we should be flattered.”

Representatives for XPCash could not be reached for comment at press time.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More