Jenna Lewis Profits From Self-Made Sex Tape

LAS VEGAS – After claiming that a personal sex tape had been removed from her Los Angeles home and marketed over the Internet without her consent, former "Survivor" star Jenna Lewis has been revealed as the sex tape's main proprietor.

According to reports that surfaced Friday, Lewis was not only a co-conspirator in the dissemination of the tape over the Internet, but she has so far pocketed 70 percent of the $100,000 proceeds from downloads of the tape that was shot in a Las Vegas hotel room shortly after her impromptu wedding to male model Travis Wolf.

The report also alleges that profits from the website were deposited into the starlet's agent's bank account in Los Angeles and that he retained 17 percent of the proceeds.

The sex tape first surfaced on the Internet in June shortly before Lewis, a 27-year-old mother of twins, was slated to appear on CBS’ “Survivor All-Stars.” The tape features the newlyweds in a 42-minute sex romp on their wedding night and was marketed by an adult site owned by Aperture Media Services, which charged users $40 for a 10-day access pass.

After making the tape, the couple returned to Los Angeles and, according to Lewis, the tape disappeared sometime before a trip to New York to appear in the "Survivor" reunion.

In an additionally damning piece of evidence that Lewis was infact behind the marketing of her own sex tape, a CBS staffer has come forward with an email from Lewis stating: "You ain't a star until there is a sex-tape rumor."

"I ran around the house crying, screaming, so angry and upset that day," Lewis said at the time. "It's a moment of pure terror when you can't find the tape."

In several television interviews with Lewis that followed the purported sex tape scandal, she adamantly denied that she or husband Wolfe had released the tape themselves. But according to reports, Lewis never claimed that the tape had been stolen from her apartment.

Lewis also profited from selling an "exclusive" interview to "Extra" entertainment news program, during which she did not reveal why she had chosen not to file a police report after the tape went missing or if any legal action was intended against the Internet company that marketed the tape online.

"Unfortunately, once it gets on the Internet, it's going to be there for life," Lewis said in the interview. "There's no taking it back. That's what is the hardest to deal with."

Lewis reportedly turned down an offer from Playboy magazine last year to pose in a nude pictorial.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Phoenix Marie, Cory Chase Star in Latest From MILFY

Phoenix Marie and Cory Chase star with Dan Damage in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint MILFY.

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

Reagan Foxx Headlines 'Mom's Little Cuck' From Reality Junkies

2023 XMAs MILF Performer of the Year Reagan Foxx toplines "Mom’s Little Cuck" from Mile High Media studio imprint Reality Junkies.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Clémence Audiard on Blending Gonzo With High-Style Eroticism

There's an unmistakable radiance that surrounds Clémence Audiard — a glow born of the power to manifest her own vision. With Clemence Crave, her self-funded and self-directed production house, Audiard has sculpted a universe entirely her own.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Sofie Marie Makes Her WIFEY Debut

Sofie Marie stars with her husband Spike, Dan Damage, and Isiah Maxwell in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint WIFEY.

Elegant Angel Debuts James Avalon Drama 'Summer & Joy'

Elegant Angel has released the first installment of the James Avalon-helmed drama "Summer & Joy."

Show More