Falcon Cuts Ties With Jason Adonis

SAN FRANCISCO – The Falcon Family of Companies announced Tuesday that it has released Jason Adonis from its secured, in-house talent roster. David McKay, director of marketing for Falcon, told XBiz that parting with Adonis was a mutual agreement.

Adonis had previously been given high honors with Falcon as one of its Lifetime Exclusive actors, which means working only for Falcon for the entire span of his career.

Adonis was joined by only one other Falcon Lifetime Exclusive actor, Mathew Rush, who has appeared exclusively in Falcon-made films, whereas Adonis appeared in several films before signing with Falcon.

McKay described the cancellation of Adonis' contract as "extremely atypical." Adonis had been with Falcon for only seven months prior to his termination. He starred in three films that are slated for release in the coming months.

The first Adonis release, “Taking Flight," is scheduled for a Sept. 22 release date.

"We just came to the realization that the decision was best for both of us," McKay told XBiz.

San Francisco-based Falcon handles another nine exclusive actors, although none have yet been elevated to Lifetime Exclusive status.

“We wish Jason all the best,” Terry Mahaffey, president of Falcon, said in a statement. “And hope that he finds success in his new endeavors.”

Founded in 1972 by Chuck Holmes, Falcon is comprised of a family of gay content and video production studios, such as Falcon Studios, Jocks Studios, Mustang Studio and Falcon International brands.

Earlier this month, Falcon finalized a management buyout through its parent company Conwest Resources Inc. The buyout was organized through 3Media Corp., a company that was formed by Mahaffey and Todd Montgomery, both of whom have been with Conwest since 2003.

Under the terms of the deal, 3Media will serve as the corporate parent and holding company of the Falcon Family of Companies, although over time, 3Media will resume the Conwest name.

According to a company statement, along with the buyout, Mahaffey will continue to focus on film production and talent development as the president and CEO of the Falcon Family of Companies, and Montgomery will maintain overall business and operational oversight as president and CEO of 3Media.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

FSC Updates Complaint in Tennessee AV Case, AG Motions to Dismiss

The Free Speech Coalition this week filed an amended complaint in its lawsuit challenging the Protect Tennessee Minors Act as unconstitutional, in response to which the Tennessee attorney general motioned for dismissal of the case.

Cherie DeVille Joins Woodhull Freedom Foundation 'Free Speech' Panel

Multi-XMAs winner Cherie DeVille will join the upcoming Woodhull Freedom Foundation panel series "Fact Checked by Woodhull," addressing free speech on Feb. 26.

Wisconsin AV Bill Moves Ahead, Minus Anti-VPN Provisions

The Wisconsin state Senate on Wednesday advanced a bill that would require adult websites to verify the ages of users, but approved an amendment striking proposed language that would have required sites to block virtual private network traffic.

Pineapple Support Introduces 'Wellbeing by PS' Service

Pineapple Support has debuted its new Wellbeing by PS service, providing mental health support packages for companies and agencies.

MyMember.site Integrates Bluesky Functionality

MyMember.site has added Bluesky features to its website management platform.

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

SWR Data Publishes 'Clip Trend' Report

Adult industry market research firm SWR Data has published a report on clip platform performance and sales.

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Ofcom Fines Kick Online Entertainment $1 Million for AV Noncompliance

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Thursday fined Kick Online Entertainment 800,000 pounds (more than $1 million) for failing to implement age checks as required for compliance with the Online Safety Act.

FSC Details Legislative Outlook for 2026

The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) has laid out the legislative outlook for the industry in 2026.

Show More