YaSexHoo.com Owner Says Site Will Be Shut Down

SARASOTA, Fla. – YaSexHoo.com’s owner said Friday that its domain registrar will be shutting its site down within two days.

GoDaddy.com officials were unable to be reached by XBiz; however the YaSexHoo.com owner, who goes by the name Dill Dough, said it is likely that the Scottsdale, Ariz.-based company would be worried over possible trademark infringement over the YaSexHoo name.

Yahoo spokesman Brian Nelson said the company did not communicate with GoDaddy relative to closing down the site.

Earlier this week Dough told XBiz.com he wouldn’t be worried about infringement. He cited a similar twist on the popular Google.com search engine with Booble.com, which launched in January.

Posted on the YaSexhoo site before it will seemingly be shut is a diatribe apparently targeted against GoDaddy.

“So shameful? These pricks have gone behind our backs and applied for our site to be closed down,” the site reads. “Do not allow freedom to be squashed on the Net by bigheaded arrogant corporations.”

Dough, who says he bases his business in Sarasota, Fla., says he owns more than 20 sites and has been in the Internet business since 1994. “We’ve done gambling and search engines – both are very prosperous,” Dough said. “But nothing beats sex.

“The sex customer is the best because when the gamblers go broke, they don’t come back,” he said. “But the adult customer buys DVDs and sex toys, and their retention level is better.”

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More