Kocis’ Accused Killers Facing Extradition to Pa.

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — Authorities here have received governor’s warrants for the extradition of two men accused of killing Cobra Video owner Bryan Kocis, prosecutors announced Thursday.

Early Thursday, the Virginia Beach Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney received extradition warrants signed by Governors Tim Kaine of Virginia and Ed Rendell of Pennsylvania seeking the extradition of Harlow Cuadra and Joseph Kerekes to face murder charges in Luzerne County, Pa.

Cuadra and Kerekes stand accused of stabbing Kocis to death and then setting fire to his home in order to destroy evidence of their crime.

According to Paul Powers, an attorney in Virginia Beach, the arrival of the governor’s warrant cancelled a scheduled bail hearing for the pair, and eliminated the possibility of their posting bond in Virginia.

“Once we receive those warrants, bond becomes irrelevant,” Powers said, according to CitizensVoice.com.

Cuadra and Kerekes had been scheduled for a bond hearing Thursday; Powers said it was a coincidence that the extradition warrants arrived on the same day the hearing was scheduled.

A motions hearing in the case has now been scheduled for June 27. According to Powers, attorneys for the accused have until that day to file petitions challenging the governor’s warrants. If defense attorneys do not oppose the warrants, then officers from the Pennsylvania State Police will transport the two men to Luzerne County to start criminal homicide proceedings there.

Investigators in the case believe that Caudra and Kerekes, who ran a gay male escort service in Virginia as well as at least three gay porn websites, killed Kocis in order to facilitate signing one of Kocis’ star performers, Sean Lockhart

In an affidavit of probable cause filed in the case, investigators assert a connection between Caudra, Kerekes and the murder through numerous email messages, credit card receipts, car rental records and incriminating comments allegedly made by the pair while under surveillance at a nude beach in San Diego.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Alexandro Cabrera Makes Raging Stallion Debut in 'In the Depths'

Alexandro Cabrera has made his Raging Stallion debut alongside John Brachalli in the first installment of "In the Depths."

Men.com to Drop New Limited Series 'Varsity Heat'

Men.com will premiere its latest four-part limited series next week, titled "Varsity Heat."

UPDATED: Supreme Court Rejects Tariffs, Trump Responds

The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday ruled against the Trump administration’s sweeping tariffs, which have significantly impacted the pleasure industry, prompting the president to announce a new tariff strategy as a workaround.

FSC Updates Complaint in Tennessee AV Case, AG Motions to Dismiss

The Free Speech Coalition this week filed an amended complaint in its lawsuit challenging the Protect Tennessee Minors Act as unconstitutional, in response to which the Tennessee attorney general motioned for dismissal of the case.

PeterFever Drops Sports Parody Series 'Supreme Rivalry'

zBUCKz and PeterFever have debuted the new sports parody limited series "Supreme Rivalry."

Wisconsin AV Bill Moves Ahead, Minus Anti-VPN Provisions

The Wisconsin state Senate on Wednesday advanced a bill that would require adult websites to verify the ages of users, but approved an amendment striking proposed language that would have required sites to block virtual private network traffic.

Arno Antino, Jack DesFeux Star in 'Back to Before' From NakedSword

Arno Antino and Jack DesFeux star in the latest release from NakedSword, titled "Back to Before."

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

Ryan Orion, Dio Ferrero Star in 1st Installment of Falcon's 'Head to Head'

Ryan Orion and Dio Ferrero star in the first installment of the latest title from Falcon Studios, titled "Head to Head."

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Show More