SegPay Unveils New Payment Gateway Service
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. — SegPay announced today the launch of a new payment gateway product called SegPay Gateway.
The new system, said Cathy Beardsley, president and CEO of SegPay, offers a “sophisticated yet simplified transaction process between merchants and issuing and acquiring banks.”
SegPay Gateway easily integrates into most major shopping carts and gives merchants access to multiple domestic and international banks, she said.
“The new SegPay Gateway is great for online merchants because it streamlines the transaction process between merchants and banks,” Beardsley noted.
“SegPay Gateway enables us to easily transition Payment Facilitator merchants to their own merchant account allowing them to unbundle traditional payment facilitator services and manage more on their own. It also offers a more flexible system for merchants selling products and point of sale services.
The new SegPay Gateway, according to Beardsley, offers merchants the following simple advantages:
- Quick implementation — System can be up and running in less than 48 hours;
- Payment integration — Plugs into most major shopping carts and provides access to domestic and international banks;
- Retention tools — Ability to provide access to membership and consumer retention tools including loyalty discounts and cross-selling features;
- Merchant accounts — Merchants can choose from multiple international and domestic banks;
- Business consulting — Dedicated team of payment professionals assisting with the implementation of SegPay Gateway; and
- Safety and security — System offers customizable fraud detection tools.
Jeff Rosenzweig, vice president of operations at SegPay, called SegPay Gateway “an incredible tool with quick implementation for merchants with their own acquiring account.”
“Not only can the system be up and running in less than 48 hours, but the implementation process is seamless, allowing merchants to never miss a transaction during the system integration,” he said. “It's never been easier to take control of your business’ payment processing.”
Additionally, SegPay Gateway offers merchants a network of trusted banks and partners. The company’s partners provide secure and reliable transfers of funds.
Rosenzweig said SegPay’s team of payment professionals can provide business consultation services to assist in establishing new banking relationships and to guide merchants in the process of obtaining new merchant acquiring accounts.
To learn more about SegPay Gateway or SegPay Payment Facilitator, visit SegPay.com.