Chloe Amour Reintroduces 2 Official Blogs Today

Chloe Amour Reintroduces 2 Official Blogs Today

LOS ANGELES — Chloe Amour is reintroducing both of her blogs today, LamourDeLaVie.com and ChloeNSFW.com, with new designs and added features.

"I was rather surprised with the response to both of my blogs initially — and to be honest, a bit overwhelmed," said Amour, who shot her first anal scene earlier this year. "My adult career continued changing directions, both in terms of the types of scenes I was doing and the direction I wanted to take my brand in. I began feature dancing and traveling more, making more personal appearances. And as a result, I wasn't able to devote the time to both blogs as I had hoped."

According to Amour, input from fans influenced the new designs of LamourDeLaVie.com and ChloeNSFW.com

Amour said, "I got a lot of feedback from my fans across social media: what they liked, what they didn't, what they wanted more of — in some cases, less of. I took their input, added some of my own ideas. And I think everyone will be very happy."

Asked what fans can expect from the redesigned blogs, Amour said, "More photos, for starters. Not just the usual stuff, but more intimate, more personal, more unique. I'd also like to make both blogs as interactive as possible. Communicating on social media is great, but can be restrictive at times. Here, there are no filters, no restrictions."

Some new sections have been added.

Amour said, "One new section is called More Amour. This section will include even more unique material that will be password-protected. The only way you'll be able to see it is by following me on my social media platforms to get the password."

A section of animated gifs has been added to the blogs. Amour said, "Most of these are created by my fans. I'd like to share them with everyone, and I can't wait to see more."

For editorial purposes, Amour has added a section called the Press Room.

"This area will include a variety of pre-approved promotional photos, links, biography, and more," Amour said of the Press Room. "I'm getting more media requests, interviews, appearances and so forth. As a result, I'd like to control my image and how it's presented as much as possible. The only way to do that is provide promotional materials I've created or approved. For journalists, this saves you the hassle of looking for images or video links across the World Wide Web and allows you to slant your story whatever way you need to."

The Press Room, according to an Amour representative, will only be available to pre-approved media outlets. Interested media outlets can contact theemmmedia@gmail.com for more details.

For more information on Amour, follow her on Twitter.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

Show More