OrbitalPay Challenges Industry to Give Back This Summer
TORRANCE, Calif. — In an industry that generates billions of dollars annually, it is oftentimes hard to take a step back from the success that we enjoy to look at the bigger picture.
Steve Bryson, CEO of OrbitalPay, has remained committed to ensuring that he and his team stays aware of their good fortune and never turns a blind eye to the less fortunate.
The only recipient in history to have been honored with the XBIZ Industry Humanitarian Award, Bryson’s dedication to his Never Forgotten Foundation (NeverForgottenFoundation.com), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, has remained constant and this summer, along with the support of OrbitalPay, he is proud to make a call to action.
“As an industry, let’s unite and get our cartwheel on! Help to raise money and bring awareness to causes that affect so many of us in our personal and professional lives,” Bryson told XBIZ.
"Whether it be breast cancer research and awareness, support for victims of domestic violence, drug prevention and abuse recovery, veteran aid, or ending childhood leukemia, make a difference and make a promise to participate in Cartwheels of Compassion and encourage those around you to do the same.”
Beginning today and running through Aug. 31, OrbitalPay is challenging their colleagues, family members and friends to participate in and share the Cartwheels of Compassion challenge.
“We really hope this challenge takes on a life of its own and helps to better the lives of so many people who need our help,” said Jordan Stewart, OrbitalPay’s vice president.
“We focus so much of our energy talking about our rates and our boutique approach to merchant processing,” added Karen Campbell, OrbitalPay’s vice president, “this is a great way to show people in this industry and beyond that we are committed to the greater good.”
Participating in the Cartwheels of Compassion Challenge is simple and entirely tax deductible. Here is how you can make a difference:
- Record yourself pledging to support any of the five charitable causes we have designated on the NeverForgottenFoundation.com page
- Continue recording while you show off your best cartwheel
- Don’t stop recording until you have challenged a few of your colleagues, friends or family members to get their cartwheel on
- Upload your video to your social media profile and tag your friends and OrbitalPay LLC along with these hashtags: #CartwheelsOfCompassion #OrbitalPayChallenge
- Don’t forget to make your donation, you can do it directly through NeverForgottenFoundation.com
OrbitalPay encourages every company and every individual from every sector to take part.