Hilton Fights to Close ParisExposed.com

LOS ANGELES — Paris Hilton has filed a federal lawsuit against the owner of newly launched ParisExposed.com in an attempt to shut down the site that displays personal photos, videos, diaries and other belongings once kept at a storage facility.

In the suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, Hilton said defendants Nabil and Nabila Haniss purchased the Hilton content for $2,775 and then sold to a third person, Bardia Persa, for $10 million.

Hilton said numerous items, including personal photos, audiotapes, videos and other material, were put into storage two years ago after she and her sister Nicky moved out of a house after it was robbed.

Hilton claimed that a removal company neglected to pay storage fees and that she was “shocked and surprised” to learn that her belongings had been sold at a public auction.

“I was appalled to learn that people are exploiting my and my sisters’ private personal belongings for commercial gain,” she said in the suit. “[It is] one of the most reprehensible invasions of privacy of a celebrity.”

In addition to claiming invasion of privacy, Hilton said she filed copyright registrations for three pieces of writing that are contained in the belongings. She claimed the website is engaging in copyright infringement.

The $39.97-a-month website includes topless pictures of Hilton, as well as photos of her bathing in a tub. It also includes photos of then-boyfriend, “Girls Gone Wild” owner Joe Francis and features elements of her passport.

Other content includes a prescription for the antibiotic Valtrex — which, among other things, is used to treat herpes.

Hilton’s publicist Elliot Mintz told NBC that she would like the site shut down and “would like all of these items returned to her.”

At press time, XBIZ was unable to find the whereabouts of Nabil and Nabila Haniss, who live in Culver City, Calif., and Persa.

XBIZ has obtained a copy of the complaint; it is available here.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

FSC Updates Complaint in Tennessee AV Case, AG Motions to Dismiss

The Free Speech Coalition this week filed an amended complaint in its lawsuit challenging the Protect Tennessee Minors Act as unconstitutional, in response to which the Tennessee attorney general motioned for dismissal of the case.

Cherie DeVille Joins Woodhull Freedom Foundation 'Free Speech' Panel

Multi-XMAs winner Cherie DeVille will join the upcoming Woodhull Freedom Foundation panel series "Fact Checked by Woodhull," addressing free speech on Feb. 26.

Wisconsin AV Bill Moves Ahead, Minus Anti-VPN Provisions

The Wisconsin state Senate on Wednesday advanced a bill that would require adult websites to verify the ages of users, but approved an amendment striking proposed language that would have required sites to block virtual private network traffic.

Pineapple Support Introduces 'Wellbeing by PS' Service

Pineapple Support has debuted its new Wellbeing by PS service, providing mental health support packages for companies and agencies.

MyMember.site Integrates Bluesky Functionality

MyMember.site has added Bluesky features to its website management platform.

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

SWR Data Publishes 'Clip Trend' Report

Adult industry market research firm SWR Data has published a report on clip platform performance and sales.

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Ofcom Fines Kick Online Entertainment $1 Million for AV Noncompliance

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Thursday fined Kick Online Entertainment 800,000 pounds (more than $1 million) for failing to implement age checks as required for compliance with the Online Safety Act.

FSC Details Legislative Outlook for 2026

The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) has laid out the legislative outlook for the industry in 2026.

Show More